Another new guy from Washington state

Hello all,

I just joined this morning, enjoy the tone I have seen so far. Much more inclusive than some other sites.

I like older guns, collect Lugers, and in saying that, prefer the Weimar era (note my user name), before the men in black and after WW1, its a history thing for me and goes back to my childhood of reading about WW2, Nambu's, Colt 1911's, Lugers, M1 Carbines, etc :ugeek: .

Was in the US Army for 20 yrs, moved all around, stationed in WA once, then retired here in Palouse, WA - but then job took me to S of Denver for 4 yrs, then took me to north of Philly, PA for the last 9 yrs. And, well, due to health and my job allowing me to work from home, we moved back home to friends and family in Washington!

Ed

Re: Another new guy from Washington state

weimarpolice wrote: Fri Apr 13, 2018 2:02 pm I like older guns, collect Lugers, and in saying that, prefer the Weimar era (note my user name), before the men in black and after WW1, its a history thing for me and goes back to my childhood of reading about WW2, Nambu's, Colt 1911's, Lugers, M1 Carbines, etc :ugeek: .
Cool stuff. I hope you come over to the Wet Side to show off a few of them to us some day!

:welcome:
Howdy from Seattle! (Also, I grew up in Littleton CO, so our paths kinda crossed there in the past)
IMR4227: Zero to 900 in 0.001 seconds

I'm only killing paper and my self-esteem.