Greetings from CA

Hi all,

I'm an student in Southern California, specifically the Palm Springs area. I've grown up around firearms, with both my father and grandfather being avid shooters and hunters.

I'll be entirely honest, I originally joined to start the CMP process. However, I'm happy to support a reasonable organization that supports our 2nd enumerated right.

Hobbies:
Programming
Hacking
Gaming
Shooting

Oh god, I'm a walking stereotype.

What's better, guns or coffee?
¿Porque no los dos?

Best wishes,
Tristan

Re: Greetings from CA

:welcome:

And I fit the same stereotype for the most part. I don't do any hacking, but I like to tinker with picking locks. I found an interesting transparent padlock on Amazon that's a good tool for learning, because it lets you see the pick and tumblers inside the lock while you are working - really helps to develop a feel for when things are lined up right.
106+ recreational uses of firearms
1 defensive use
0 people injured
0 people killed

Re: Greetings from CA

Eris wrote: Mon Jan 21, 2019 6:56 am :welcome:

And I fit the same stereotype for the most part. I don't do any hacking, but I like to tinker with picking locks. I found an interesting transparent padlock on Amazon that's a good tool for learning, because it lets you see the pick and tumblers inside the lock while you are working - really helps to develop a feel for when things are lined up right.
It's quite fun opening locks. I loved it so much I ended up becoming a Locksmith for a while :P

I might have the security addiction bug really bad