Greetings from Arkansas!

Hey y'all!

I've been participating in the facebook group some since joining back in November but haven't participated in the forums yet. Really appreciate having an online gun community considering I don't know anyone in real life who holds similar views. I actually posted in the fb group to see if anyone there was from my area and... crickets. haha

If anyone else is from the Northwest Arkansas area, I'd be happy to chat and see about meeting up for some range time.

Re: Greetings from Arkansas!

First of all, greetings and welcome from Lexington KY. As a retired Cartographer, I am curious as to why you are destroying maps?????
All religions united with government are more or less inimical to liberty. All, separated from government, are compatible with liberty.-Henry Clay
Both oligarch and tyrant mistrust the people, and therefore deprive them of their arms.—Aristotle

Hiker wrote: Wed Mar 06, 2019 10:04 pm First of all, greetings and welcome from Lexington KY. As a retired Cartographer, I am curious as to why you are destroying maps?????
haha I actually LOVE maps. Did the EAST lab program in high school where I did GPS/GIS stuff for my hometown for 4 years. But the name is just from a song that I loved when I was young and the handle just kind of stuck. For me, it had the personal meaning of letting go of what I think I know and venturing out of my comfort zone - to a place that is unmapped and to become someone for whom the old maps no longer apply.

destroyingmaps wrote: Wed Mar 06, 2019 10:37 pm
Hiker wrote: Wed Mar 06, 2019 10:04 pm First of all, greetings and welcome from Lexington KY. As a retired Cartographer, I am curious as to why you are destroying maps?????
haha I actually LOVE maps. Did the EAST lab program in high school where I did GPS/GIS stuff for my hometown for 4 years. But the name is just from a song that I loved when I was young and the handle just kind of stuck. For me, it had the personal meaning of letting go of what I think I know and venturing out of my comfort zone - to a place that is unmapped and to become someone for whom the old maps no longer apply.
Yep, you'll fit in well here. Welcome again!
All religions united with government are more or less inimical to liberty. All, separated from government, are compatible with liberty.-Henry Clay
Both oligarch and tyrant mistrust the people, and therefore deprive them of their arms.—Aristotle