Greetings from Portland(ish)

I've been made aware of the Liberal Gun Club only fairly recently but after reading up on the organization and their recent work here in Oregon
(https://theliberalgunclub.com/lgc-orego ... and-again/), I decided yours was an organization I wanted to contribute to.

Recently moved to rural Columbia County from east Portland, just 20 or so minutes north of downtown PDX, where I am outside of city limits and can do some minimal plinking (22lr and pistol calibres) safely from my porch! Also pleased that Betsy Johnson, a seemingly rare progun Democrat in office, is now my representative and thankful for her help in the fight here in Oregon.

I also contribute to the Second Amendment Foundation and after much 'off again/on again' have finally let my NRA membership lapse for good (barring a night and day change over there). If anyone has any other good organizations to join/contribute to, let me know!

Thanks

Re: Greetings from Portland(ish)

For my social media needs I tend towards Reddit myself (is there an LGC subreddit?) and don't have a facebook account. If it isn't set to private I'll check it out though!

I'm mostly a plinker/"range toy" shooter with a no 'rhyme or reason' mix of more modern firearms. Some recent acquisition examples are a Ruger 10/22 takedown with Magpul backpacker stock and Volquartsen "Firefly" bolt (so it can reliably cycle CCI Quiets and similar subsonics), a Ruger 22/45 with gold barrel and trigger (because reasons) and a Scorpion S2 Micro. New to CZ and the Scorpion and quite pleased with that "little" thing.

I generally prefer to shoot in the Tillamook State Forest (and am a stickler for cleaning up after myself and others), though I have been to the English Pit numerous times so depending on scheduling I might try to make it out for the meet up!