Hello from Vancouver, WA/question about membership

Hey all!

Stoked to be joining you guys.Mt name is Hansen, I'm from Vancouver Washington, and I'm a very new *prospective* gun owner (I've shot before, shopping for my first) and was glad to find a community not full of garbage rhetoric 😂.

Aside from introducing myself, I also wanted to ask a question about membership. I'd like to sign up for the annual donation, but Paypal isn't accepting any of my cards. Is there another way to submit a donation?

- H

Re: Hello from Vancouver, WA/question about membership

:welcome:
The Oregon Chapter across the river from you is very active. Vancouver area members come to our range days because we are a lot closer than Seattle/Tacoma. We are having a joint OR/WA Range Day this Saturday at noon at the English Pit.
The Washington members will be working on forming their own chapter after the pew pew fun. Come check us out.
If you are a member by Saturday you can vote and be a Founding Member of your state chapter.

CDFingers wrote:Hi, ho, Hansen. Welcome from northern California. First gun: hand gun or long gun?

CDFingers
What part of NorCal? I originally hail from Monterey bay.

First gun, hand gun definitely. Though I'm torn as to what to get. My local pawn shop has a Star BM going for $300 that I'll more than likely pick up, but the hipster in me says "You should get an 1873 replica."

We'll see ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

CDFingers wrote:Monterey Bay is Central California. I'm along the 40th parallel in Chico, walking distance from the Sierra Nevada Brewery.

Go with the hipster voice.

CDFingers
I suppose, mom and dad always liked saying we were NorCal. You, on the other hand, are indeed, hella NorCal.

Yeah, it says, "Don't mind the slower shooting and even slower reload, the aesthetic is all that matters..."

TinyHands wrote: Wed Apr 10, 2019 11:03 am
CDFingers wrote:Monterey Bay is Central California. I'm along the 40th parallel in Chico, walking distance from the Sierra Nevada Brewery.

Go with the hipster voice.

CDFingers
I suppose, mom and dad always liked saying we were NorCal. You, on the other hand, are indeed, hella NorCal.

Yeah, it says, "Don't mind the slower shooting and even slower reload, the aesthetic is all that matters..."

Couplea single action .45's; one is 1873 in spirit:

P1010070.JPG

CDFingers
Crazy cat peekin' through a lace bandana
like a one-eyed Cheshire, like a diamond-eyed Jack