Greetings from Milwaukee WI!

Hey,

I have been tinkering with guns for a decade now. I have a few handguns and rifles and was looking at booking a Carbine and Pistol course out in IL in August but COVID-19 happened. My preferred range is MCMiller Sports in Eagle WI and try to make it out a few times every summer.

I like CZs but Tikka's - they're in their own class Imo!

:newhere:

Re: Greetings from Milwaukee WI!

Howdy from Milwaukee as well!

I am a new rifle owner, previous handgun experience but not for about 8 years now.

I don't have any friends around here that like to shoot...yet! But I'm looking for some knowledge people that are willing to show me some basics about rifle use and maintenance. If you'd ever be willing or know any mke area trainers that would be, please let me know! Or if you ever want to go to the range of love some company.

Have a good one!

Re: Greetings from Milwaukee WI!

lurker wrote: Sun Jul 05, 2020 10:14 pm
lurker wrote: Tue Mar 31, 2020 5:03 am :welcome: covid19 will be history at some point, and that may well have happened before august. sooner, actually, i think.
i guess in retrospect this post was overly optimistic. august? maybe august 2021.
Or later if we’re around anymore..

"Resistance is futile. You will be assimilated!" Loquacious of many. Texas Chapter Chief Cat Herder.