Re: Howdy ya'll from TX

YankeeTarheel wrote: Fri Jul 02, 2021 9:18 pm Hi from NJ, where our tacos are nothin' special 'cuz we do bagels and pizza!
Hey, I can always appreciate the local specialties. Best bagels you'll find around here are Einsteins, how would those rank over there? And I understand this is like my east coast friends telling me how great Bill Millers BBQ was and I'm just dying inside.

Re: Howdy ya'll from TX

JollyJumper wrote: Sat Jul 03, 2021 3:27 pm
sikacz wrote: Fri Jul 02, 2021 8:04 pm If you put in the request on FB, I’ll take care of it.
Ok cool, got in on the national page, and submitted request for the Texas one. Had to look for it, because the link off the main website under chapter directory is broken. Did you update your FB group ID maybe? It's pointing to /liberalgunclubtx - if you hit that you just get an error message that says this is so secret you can't even look at it, and recommends that you hop on your skis and start heading for the trees, basically.
I’ll look.

"Resistance is futile. You will be assimilated!" Loquacious of many. Texas Chapter Chief Cat Herder.