Zombie proof cabin on sale

You know you need it. Those stumbling hordes of zombies are coming, and you'd be remiss in your preps if you didn't have a top of the line cabin with a 10 year anti-zombie warranty*.

http://www.cnet.com/news/zombie-proof-l ... guarantee/

*Warranty not valid against conservatives, koch bros, turd nugent, or zombie hairpieces.

:roflmao:
Damned funny. I wonder how many of these they'll actually sell.
“Do the best you can until you know better. Then when you know better, do better.”
- Maya Angelou

Re: Zombie proof cabin on sale

I am thinking this one is a bit impractical, but I've given a fair amount of thought to a secure home that a person can't lock up when they travel and not worry about it being burglarized. Steel ISO shipping containers seem to be a more practical way to go than a log cabin. Especially with the concerns about zombie beavers and wood boring critters :sarcasm:

Re: Zombie proof cabin on sale

I am thinking this one is a bit impractical, but I've given a fair amount of thought to a secure home that a person can't lock up when they travel and not worry about it being burglarized. Steel ISO shipping containers seem to be a more practical way to go than a log cabin. Especially with the concerns about zombie beavers and wood boring critters :sarcasm: