Re: How to Spot an Extremist - Neo Natzi

JohnNewell wrote: Thu Feb 06, 2020 12:36 am League of the South uniform is actually a black polo and khaki pants. 5.11 tactical vest optional. This is their logo. You will see it prominently in the Charlottesville photos.

SN-flag.jpg8.22.18_tubby.jpeg
So John, the two prominent guys in my photo looks like they were wearing what looks like to me as the antifa circle with three arrows symbol, yet they are in your photo on the left of the pic. It's a little confusing. lol
“The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing,”

tonguengroover wrote:
JohnNewell wrote: Thu Feb 06, 2020 12:36 am League of the South uniform is actually a black polo and khaki pants. 5.11 tactical vest optional. This is their logo. You will see it prominently in the Charlottesville photos.

So John, the two prominent guys in my photo looks like they were wearing what looks like to me as the antifa circle with three arrows symbol, yet they are in your photo on the left of the pic. It's a little confusing. lol
That’s not the Iron Front. It’s the symbol of the Traditionalist Worker Party. Neo-Nazis.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tradition ... rker_Party

tonguengroover wrote: Thu Feb 06, 2020 9:26 am

That's Dr. Michael Hill and Michael Tubbs respectively.

Dr. Hill was a professor at - ironically - a prominently black university. He has written books on Celtic warfare. He has traveled to Russia and Ireland to study the Troubles and to look for funds. He understands that a revolution takes more than just militia, it's takes an infrastructure to run the occupied lands.

Michael Tubbs is ex-Green Beret. He did time for being in possession of weapons and explosives taken at gunpoint from other Green Berets at Ft. Bragg. They were never able to prove that he stole them because the assailant was masked.

They are both dangerous as hell.

A few decades ago someone (that I and at least one other prominent activist assumes was Dr. Hill) wrote a white paper on how taking over the "Texas oil fields" would fund a new Civil War.

I actually ran into two scouts for the LOS about a year ago (long story - we can discuss privately) here in an oil field town.

So this is real. I've estimated that their daily take from extorting the oil trucking companies would be between $.5million and $1million. They could handsomely fund otherwise unemployed "militia" to come out here and have plenty of money left over to screw with other areas.

And yes, this concern was conveyed to the Feds who remarked that this would be the biggest RICO case in the nation's history. Obviously that agent must be an Accountant (which I also happen to be) because to him it's RICO but to us that live out here it's a shooting situation.

So I am not sure about the confusing logos My Friend. But I/we watch them closely. The lawsuits that they sucked down in Charlottesville set them back but the LOSers are a huge threat to our way of life. And as Dr. Hill ages they will likely try to put their plans into play while they can if he's still in charge.
Last edited by JohnNewell on Fri Feb 07, 2020 12:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Maccabee wrote: Fri Feb 07, 2020 1:09 am
tonguengroover wrote:

That’s not the Iron Front. It’s the symbol of the Traditionalist Worker Party. Neo-Nazis.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tradition ... rker_Party

The event was Unite the Right. It's possible that they were wearing each other's emblems.

To be honest I keep track of the LOSers. Some of the other groups I do not know in great detail. We are Texas-centric because ... workload. :yahoo:

JohnNewell wrote:
shinzen wrote: Fri Feb 07, 2020 9:47 am I knew about a number of these groups, but they have grown in number since I last looked. Be safe everyone.
Different groups, different names, same members. The radical members of Identity Evropa became Atomwaffen, then briefly Rapewaffen, and now the Base. All in a couple of years.
That’s not entirely true, John. There is a Venn diagram of sorts but one group did not morph into another and then another. Many of these groups are existing in parallel with each other with a small percentage of crossover members.

Maccabee wrote: Fri Feb 07, 2020 10:22 pm
JohnNewell wrote:
shinzen wrote: Fri Feb 07, 2020 9:47 am I knew about a number of these groups, but they have grown in number since I last looked. Be safe everyone.
Different groups, different names, same members. The radical members of Identity Evropa became Atomwaffen, then briefly Rapewaffen, and now the Base. All in a couple of years.
That’s not entirely true, John. There is a Venn diagram of sorts but one group did not morph into another and then another. Many of these groups are existing in parallel with each other with a small percentage of crossover members.
I follow the groups that impact Texas so there may be an intrastate thing here. We have various local militia groups (none really strong right now). Then there is Texas Patriot Network (TPN), Texans United for America (TUFA), the now basically defunct Nomadssar. There's maybe 4-6 "leaders" that attend each other's meetings and bring along some additional followers that may attend a meeting or two and then seemingly drop out. It's pretty much the same core group of idiots.

Several of them live beyond their means (and that was even mentioned in an unkind newspaper article here), several have convictions for drug dealing and theft presumably to support a drug habit, TPN tries to look clean but they drew most of their headcrackers in Fall of 2018 from a neo-Nazi group here in Texas called Soldiers of Odin (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Soldiers_of_Odin) that came complete with Nazi emblems and slogans ("14 88") hidden in their social media.

Several Soldiers of Odin members and TPN members live near prominent members of Atomwaffen. In some cases in the same small town.

Texas supremacists and nazis are notorious for drug manufacturing and dealing. Nazis, no visible means of support, drug convictions. You do the math and draw your own conclusions.

There is a lot of traffic between Texas and the PNW. Joey Gibson and associates from Patriot Prayer have been in Texas several times and some of our prominent idjits have traveled to the PNW to participate in demonstrations and brawls.

An Atomwaffen leader and his buddy were traveling from the PNW and one was arrested near Lubbock, TX. The other guy in the car wasn't arrested but is so notorious that he has a lifetime ban from traveling into Canada and has been banned from all US military basis. I know because an associate showed me a nationall-distributed military flyer and my response was like "Oh yeah. I know about him." They were on the way to "Houston" to visit some folks. For training. We know who that was.

The part about Evropa, Atomwaffen, and the Base seems to be clearly true. The Feds and I had a chat a few months ago and one of them mentioned that they were getting good information from articles on Propublica.org. I pulled out my phone and showed them that I had the author and another writer that he collaborated with on my (hopefully) secure messaging service.

So I am not dissing you or disagreeing with you in any way. I might disagree with that Venn diagram and it's possible that my perspective of looking at Texas-centric threats varies from a national perspective.

I might add that recently there has been a big surge in interest in neo-nazism among young people. The vast majority of them are wankers. They are pimply incels that cannot back up what they write online. Pretenders. Wannabes. Gamers who think this is all still a game. Which is not to say that one of them won't be the next Dylan Roof, who still thinks that the Klan is going to get him out of jail btw, from what I have read. But it's the core leadership that you have to worry about. The handful of real troublemakers that think they can influence mainstream Republicans and/or who might actually organize some sort of terror attack is actually quite small.

And that leadership has remained fairly constant and thay keep organizing new groups as their infamy and infighting grow.

JohnNewell wrote: Fri Feb 07, 2020 12:25 pm

Core leadership doesn't change much. Members come and go and have remained somewhat constant lately.

There was a big interest in border militia here in Texas maybe 5-6 years ago. Plenty of interest today but no actually doing and no border camps. The former leader of Camp Lone Star near Brownsville recently committed suicide, the land owner where they stayed went into a nursing home recently, someone (Feds maybe?) declared imminent domain on the property along the border that another group was using. Texas law enforcement has been pretty unfriendly to out-of-state militia groups coming here so that has sorta died.

Among the try-to-look-respectable-but-they-are-really-fascists groups the leadership is small and steady. Their members come and go. Many members have been given up to employers and families and their outrageous and hateful comments recorded. That thing about losing your job and losing your family kinda takes the fun out of hating immigrants and minorities so their memberships have actually dropped in most cases. We have a crazy middle-aged woman here in Texas that used to be able to organize demonstrations with over 100 attendees. Today she is lucky to get the same dozen fools to attend some sort of roadside "Trump tree" event during Christmas and she is complaining that "RINOS" here in Texas have closed their doors to her. In short, even among Texas Republicans, they are really tired of the radical right.

Thanks John and everyone else who have given input on this topic. Keep it up.
I do attend liberal political rallies in support of issues like abortion, immigration and elections. So I want to stay informed and up to date about how to spot them and the major players if not just for my protection but also to keep an eye out. I may just start attending right wing rallies as well just to see what I can find out about how many are around. And I wouldn't doubt for a second that there are spies lurking about on this forum and other liberal forums to target unsuspecting comrades.
“The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing,”

tonguengroover wrote: Sat Feb 08, 2020 12:23 pm Oh, just saw this over at liberalgunowners@reddit - "Neo-Nazi David Pringle is now the general manager at @deguns_net."

https://www.reddit.com/r/liberalgunowne ... dium=web2x

Here is another link you can follow so you can see his ugly mug. https://www.linkedin.com/in/david-pringle-160a7081/
That OK hand sign in the photo has been corrupted into a White Power symbol (if you look at the placement most of the time you can see the W and P).

Context. That's what's important. But yeah, this clown is signalling that he's a nazi.

0.jpg

JohnNewell wrote:
Maccabee wrote: Fri Feb 07, 2020 10:22 pm
JohnNewell wrote:
I follow the groups that impact Texas so there may be an intrastate thing here. We have various local militia groups (none really strong right now). Then there is Texas Patriot Network (TPN), Texans United for America (TUFA), the now basically defunct Nomadssar. There's maybe 4-6 "leaders" that attend each other's meetings and bring along some additional followers that may attend a meeting or two and then seemingly drop out. It's pretty much the same core group of idiots.

Several of them live beyond their means (and that was even mentioned in an unkind newspaper article here), several have convictions for drug dealing and theft presumably to support a drug habit, TPN tries to look clean but they drew most of their headcrackers in Fall of 2018 from a neo-Nazi group here in Texas called Soldiers of Odin (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Soldiers_of_Odin) that came complete with Nazi emblems and slogans ("14 88") hidden in their social media.

Several Soldiers of Odin members and TPN members live near prominent members of Atomwaffen. In some cases in the same small town.

Texas supremacists and nazis are notorious for drug manufacturing and dealing. Nazis, no visible means of support, drug convictions. You do the math and draw your own conclusions.

There is a lot of traffic between Texas and the PNW. Joey Gibson and associates from Patriot Prayer have been in Texas several times and some of our prominent idjits have traveled to the PNW to participate in demonstrations and brawls.

An Atomwaffen leader and his buddy were traveling from the PNW and one was arrested near Lubbock, TX. The other guy in the car wasn't arrested but is so notorious that he has a lifetime ban from traveling into Canada and has been banned from all US military basis. I know because an associate showed me a nationall-distributed military flyer and my response was like "Oh yeah. I know about him." They were on the way to "Houston" to visit some folks. For training. We know who that was.

The part about Evropa, Atomwaffen, and the Base seems to be clearly true. The Feds and I had a chat a few months ago and one of them mentioned that they were getting good information from articles on Propublica.org. I pulled out my phone and showed them that I had the author and another writer that he collaborated with on my (hopefully) secure messaging service.

So I am not dissing you or disagreeing with you in any way. I might disagree with that Venn diagram and it's possible that my perspective of looking at Texas-centric threats varies from a national perspective.

I might add that recently there has been a big surge in interest in neo-nazism among young people. The vast majority of them are wankers. They are pimply incels that cannot back up what they write online. Pretenders. Wannabes. Gamers who think this is all still a game. Which is not to say that one of them won't be the next Dylan Roof, who still thinks that the Klan is going to get him out of jail btw, from what I have read. But it's the core leadership that you have to worry about. The handful of real troublemakers that think they can influence mainstream Republicans and/or who might actually organize some sort of terror attack is actually quite small.

And that leadership has remained fairly constant and thay keep organizing new groups as their infamy and infighting grow.
I’m not as acquainted with the intricacies of Texas groups, and I’m sure there is plenty of crossover in every region, but I don’t think that is true on a national scale. There are about 1000 groups currently being tracked by the splc nationwide.

https://www.splcenter.org/hate-map

There are many of us paying attention to these groups here in the Pacific Northwest and have participated in counter protests in Portland and Seattle to push back when idiots like Joey Gibson attempt to have a “free speech” rally. (Which has been very effective over the last few years. The Proud Boys have stopped supporting Patriot Prayer and Joey Gibson has lost a huge number of followers and is up on felony charges and dealing with a civil suit as well. Just today a KKK rally in downtown Portland was canceled due to a lack of far right support and a large turnout of anti fascist counter protesters.)

There are often many white nationalist groups that will rally alongside each other, but they are not under a common leadership and have their own ideologies otherwise.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

tonguengroover wrote:Thanks John and everyone else who have given input on this topic. Keep it up.
I do attend liberal political rallies in support of issues like abortion, immigration and elections. So I want to stay informed and up to date about how to spot them and the major players if not just for my protection but also to keep an eye out. I may just start attending right wing rallies as well just to see what I can find out about how many are around. And I wouldn't doubt for a second that there are spies lurking about on this forum and other liberal forums to target unsuspecting comrades.
One of the best ways to do that is to look up a local anti fascist group and check out their twitter feed or website if they have one. Many keep a running list of local chuds they keep tabs on.

e. g. Here in portland - https://rosecityantifa.org/articles/

And in John’s area - https://fashfinder.blackblogs.org/

Sacramento - https://antifasac.blackblogs.org/

etc etc

Maccabee wrote: Sat Feb 08, 2020 5:21 pm
I’m not as acquainted with the intricacies of Texas groups, and I’m sure there is plenty of crossover in every region, but I don’t think that is true on a national scale. There are about 1000 groups currently being tracked by the splc nationwide.

https://www.splcenter.org/hate-map

There are many of us paying attention to these groups here in the Pacific Northwest and have participated in counter protests in Portland and Seattle to push back when idiots like Joey Gibson attempt to have a “free speech” rally. (Which has been very effective over the last few years. The Proud Boys have stopped supporting Patriot Prayer and Joey Gibson has lost a huge number of followers and is up on felony charges and dealing with a civil suit as well. Just today a KKK rally in downtown Portland was canceled due to a lack of far right support and a large turnout of anti fascist counter protesters.)

There are often many white nationalist groups that will rally alongside each other, but they are not under a common leadership and have their own ideologies otherwise.

Joey Gibson was a speaker at a Latinos for Trump "national convention" in Houston a few months ago. The state leader of Latinos for Trump (a/k/a Chickens for Colonel Sanders) is a crazy, drunken woman who lives in San Antonio. The Florida leader of LFT is this Enrique character that leads the Proud Boys on a national basis. The Houston newspapers rightly pointed out that two other supremacist groups (one was Texas Patriot Network; off hand I cannot remember what the other group was) had scheduled meetings at the same location and the same time as Latinos for Trump.

Crazy Woman from San Antonio also invited Joey Bishop and his buddy Tiny (you know him I am sure) to go to Austin and essentially break heads. They had some sort of long-running beef with some little store in the college district and the business had to temporarily (for maybe 30 minutes) while the cops were called.

Crazy Woman regularly goes to TPN events and TPN leadership regularly travels to support Crazy Woman's event.

It's primarily the same dozen morons and a few leaders that are traveling back and forth across the state, and there is some traffic between Austin and the PNW. Cheap airfares between those two areas probably makes a bit difference, as I discovered when the wife and I flew to Seattle from Austin a few years ago for a cruise vacation.

I don't want to name names in this forum but if anyone wants to contact me privately or on Telegram as @John_Prevost we can discuss in more detail.