Re: 6mm Flobert ammo

Marlene wrote: Sat Nov 09, 2019 3:48 pm Try searching 22 BB cap. It’s the same thing, but often better priced.
Thank you Marlene! I think the Floberts are made in Germany, hence the high price. Found some for $39.95. But at check out they wanted $22 freight! Highway robbery I say.
“The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing,”

And God said, "seek out and ye shall find" on the third day of tearing the house apart I. I loose mags all the time too and go buy more. Probably in the couch.

So as you can see the ball falls out of some of them. And it's only a primer in there. I was wondering if I could toss in a little powder and reset the ball?

Thanks for your help.
Flobert-Patronen.jpg
Last edited by tonguengroover on Mon Nov 11, 2019 8:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
“The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing,”

Inquisitor wrote: Mon Nov 11, 2019 10:15 am That sounds like it might do bad things to the gun. The flobert I have is a little fragile.
Don't have a Flobert gun, wish I did. I use them for fun and varmints in my backyard in an old remington bolt single shot. Lots of fun and noo louder than a pellet gun.

Inquisitor wrote: Mon Nov 11, 2019 11:56 amAh.
You know they say "for indoor ranges" right? But the wife won't let me build an indoor range. It's perplexing to say the least. Seems to me I've read where soome have a few grains of powder in them, some don't. Wonder how much would fit. Probably just try i t on a few that opened up in the box. The little buggers penetrate old wood about a half inch or so just with primers.
Curious as to what Flobert gun you have.