Re: Coming NY anti gun legislation

eelj wrote: Thu Nov 22, 2018 1:55 pm Well to you Mr Blue all I can say is this. Your state dem reps don't care about you and your wants and desires. And yes every state will be having a new session in 2019. Every leg. that is controlled by the dems is going to try and enact gun leg. None of them will listen to you or the rest of your buddies on those stupid boards you post on because none of you would be voting for them because of a number of reasons.

What do they care what you want about anything. You will always vote straight gop.
But of course I'm sure you remember the Patriot Act?

NegativeApproach wrote: Fri Nov 23, 2018 12:03 am
eelj wrote: Thu Nov 22, 2018 1:55 pm Well to you Mr Blue all I can say is this. Your state dem reps don't care about you and your wants and desires. And yes every state will be having a new session in 2019. Every leg. that is controlled by the dems is going to try and enact gun leg. None of them will listen to you or the rest of your buddies on those stupid boards you post on because none of you would be voting for them because of a number of reasons.

What do they care what you want about anything. You will always vote straight gop.
But of course I'm sure you remember the Patriot Act?
I'm not sure how this applies to NY anti gun legislation but I'll play along.
Yes I remember it. And I am anti patriot act as well.

Eris wrote: Thu Nov 22, 2018 2:31 pm

By the same token, though, the Dems won't listen to gun owners who vote Dem because they know we would never vote Republican instead.
True. Let ‘em not take your vote for granted.

"Resistance is futile. You will be assimilated!" Loquacious of many. Texas Chapter Chief Cat Herder.