Re: Democratic New Jersey Governor unveils "sweeping" firearm restriction proposals

YankeeTarheel wrote: Sun Apr 25, 2021 10:23 am I accept a 30 minute wait but then I start bitchin'. If the office KNOWS the doctor is running 90 minutes behind, it's just not that fuckin' hard to call and tell patients to show up 60 or 75 minutes later. It's also rude and I will TELL the doctor so! I'm 65 years old and won't be talked down to!
Amen. Or at least it would be reasonable to tell those waiting what is happening and offer to reschedule.

Emergencies and unexpected complications happen.

Those are understandable but not telling the patients waiting and offering alternative solutions is simply not acceptable.
To be vintage it must be older than me!
The next gun I buy will be the next to last gun I ever buy. PROMISE!
jim

Re: Democratic New Jersey Governor unveils "sweeping" firearm restriction proposals

sig230 wrote: Sun Apr 25, 2021 10:41 am
YankeeTarheel wrote: Sun Apr 25, 2021 10:23 am I accept a 30 minute wait but then I start bitchin'. If the office KNOWS the doctor is running 90 minutes behind, it's just not that fuckin' hard to call and tell patients to show up 60 or 75 minutes later. It's also rude and I will TELL the doctor so! I'm 65 years old and won't be talked down to!
Amen. Or at least it would be reasonable to tell those waiting what is happening and offer to reschedule.

Those are understandable but not telling the patients waiting and offering alternative solutions is simply not acceptable.
Of course. But it's no effort to inform waiting patients that the doctor is delayed due to those factors.
"Even if the bee could explain to the fly why pollen is better than shit, the fly could never understand."

YankeeTarheel wrote: Sun Apr 25, 2021 10:43 am

Of course. But it's no effort to inform waiting patients that the doctor is delayed due to those factors.

It was the same with my ophthalmologist when I was in a few weeks ago, a 1.5 hour wait. Some of us were bitching and the receptionist admitted that they overbook because of no shows. Once my eyes were dilated I was in with the doctor less than 10 minutes. He did apologize for the long wait. Health care in rural areas.
"Everyone is entitled to their own opinion, but not their own facts." - Daniel Patrick Moynihan

highdesert wrote: Sun Apr 25, 2021 11:10 am
YankeeTarheel wrote: Sun Apr 25, 2021 10:43 am

It was the same with my ophthalmologist when I was in a few weeks ago, a 1.5 hour wait. Some of us were bitching and the receptionist admitted that they overbook because of no shows. Once my eyes were dilated I was in with the doctor less than 10 minutes. He did apologize for the long wait. Health care in rural areas.
She lied. That's not why they overbook. Practices regularly double-book physicians for each 15 minute slot. It maximizes revenue. While it's not cheap to run a practice, I've never known a physician who didn't drive a prestige car--Mercedes, BMW, Corvette, Jag, Range Rover, etc.
"Even if the bee could explain to the fly why pollen is better than shit, the fly could never understand."

sikacz wrote: Tue Apr 20, 2021 10:53 pm
YankeeTarheel wrote: Tue Apr 20, 2021 10:16 pm Considering that despite excellent results last summer, NJ, like NY has had an EXPLOSION of Covid cases almost out of control and THAT is what I want our Governor to focus on.
Double for what I want our president to concentrate on.
Maybe look at some dumbass Federal judges, trumpistas, who are 'ruling from the bench' by throwing out mask mandates for mass transit. And if you are going to mention inept, incoherent, incompetent COVID response by POTUS, better include TOT...

F4FEver wrote: Tue Apr 19, 2022 8:46 am
YankeeTarheel wrote: Tue Apr 20, 2021 10:16 pm Considering that despite excellent results last summer, NJ, like NY has had an EXPLOSION of Covid cases almost out of control and THAT is what I want our Governor to focus on.
Maybe look at some dumbass Federal judges, trumpistas, who are 'ruling from the bench' by throwing out mask mandates for mass transit. And if you are going to mention inept, incoherent, incompetent COVID response by POTUS, better include TOT...
Don’t know where you got this idea, but ok, our last two presidents suck and both pushed losing agendas. Although, biden has not been as bad on Covid as his predecessor.

"Resistance is futile. You will be assimilated!" Loquacious of many. Texas Chapter Chief Cat Herder.

sikacz wrote: Tue Apr 19, 2022 7:46 pm
Don’t know where you got this idea, but ok, our last two presidents suck and both pushed losing agendas. Although, biden has not been as bad on Covid as his predecessor.
Really?...watch a timeline as trump, the ignorant ass he is, stumbled and lied his way through the beginning and then middle of the pandemic while on his watch..

'Inject disinfectant'...yikes...having his inbred son in law limit protective gear to blue states, seeing the massive fraud of the COVID relief program because his worthless Sec of Treasury wasn't qualified to be SecTreas...the list goes on and on and on....

Ya know, having trumista lenmmings decide to NOT be vaxxed because einstein's like tucker carlson and hannity say not to, that's not President Biden's fault but trump the traitor's.

F4 perhaps sticking to comments made in this thread would be helpful. I couldn’t figure why you chose to respond to my comment in the way you did. It’s possible you’ve pigeon holed me as some type of trump sympathizer. You would be wrong. I don’t care for biden either and my dislike of biden goes back decades.

"Resistance is futile. You will be assimilated!" Loquacious of many. Texas Chapter Chief Cat Herder.

Saw a guy's truck that had a "FUCK TRUMP" sticker on it yesterday at Costco. LOL I woulda given him a LGC sticker had I had one on me dangit.
Wonder where he got his.
I need a third vehicle that I don't use for work so I can slap all kinds of political stickers on it. Not allowed to sticker the wifes new Hyundai Palisade mom wagon. Besides she works for the government and needs to be neutral like.
“The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing,”

sikacz wrote: Wed Apr 20, 2022 10:16 am F4 perhaps sticking to comments made in this thread would be helpful. I couldn’t figure why you chose to respond to my comment in the way you did. It’s possible you’ve pigeon holed me as some type of trump sympathizer. You would be wrong. I don’t care for biden either and my dislike of biden goes back decades.
No, no, not at all....I probably shouldn't quote your post when I'm really trying to comment on what an traitorous ass trump is...my hate for trump clouds my judgement and online brain sometimes..apologies. What's going to be interesting is who runs for the Dems in 2024..I don't think Biden will...

BUT, who is sitting in the WH big chair really has not much effect on me and mine. I live in a blue state, have a good governor and don't have a lot to complain about. Guns are easy to get, easy to shoot here.
But trump and his 'crew' just makes my blood boil..shouldn't let it, I know.

F4FEver wrote: Tue Apr 26, 2022 9:10 am
sikacz wrote: Wed Apr 20, 2022 10:16 am F4 perhaps sticking to comments made in this thread would be helpful. I couldn’t figure why you chose to respond to my comment in the way you did. It’s possible you’ve pigeon holed me as some type of trump sympathizer. You would be wrong. I don’t care for biden either and my dislike of biden goes back decades.
No, no, not at all....I probably shouldn't quote your post when I'm really trying to comment on what an traitorous ass trump is...my hate for trump clouds my judgement and online brain sometimes..apologies. What's going to be interesting is who runs for the Dems in 2024..I don't think Biden will...

BUT, who is sitting in the WH big chair really has not much effect on me and mine. I live in a blue state, have a good governor and don't have a lot to complain about. Guns are easy to get, easy to shoot here.
But trump and his 'crew' just makes my blood boil..shouldn't let it, I know.
Treasonous assholes make any sane person’s blood boil.

Go to https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/country/us/

And study the daily infections, total # of ACTIVE infections and daily deaths from Covid and you'll see the mismanagement of Trump and the better management of Biden, as the death rate has collapsed. When Trump left there were 25 million cases and 400,000 deaths under his watch--in less than one year.
There have been 65 million cases and 600,000 deaths in 17 months since Biden took office. and cases and deaths have flattened drastically under Biden.

Don't believe me--do the math.

YankeeTarheel wrote: Tue Jun 14, 2022 5:18 pm
Go to https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/country/us/

And study the daily infections, total # of ACTIVE infections and daily deaths from Covid and you'll see the mismanagement of Trump and the better management of Biden, as the death rate has collapsed. When Trump left there were 25 million cases and 400,000 deaths under his watch--in less than one year.
There have been 65 million cases and 600,000 deaths in 17 months since Biden took office. and cases and deaths have flattened drastically under Biden.

Don't believe me--do the math.
He’s still senile inept incoherent and a bunch of other descriptives. I get it, y’all love biden, I never have. Stop dragging in the but trump bs. A previous president is not an excuse to give the current one a pass. If a president sucks he sucks on his own and biden sucks.