Re: Suppressor suggestions for CZ Scorpion?

I have a SilencerCo Hybrid that I am able to switch between a few different pistol caliber carbines. The Hybrid is rated for up to .45 ACP and works just dandy on anything I have tried it on under that. It is a little bulky but works just fine. I bought this last July when SilecerCo decided to have a "Buy one, Get one" sale. To their chagrin, the sale went over like a raging fire. I am still waiting for an Octane 9 I order with the sale. They have promised me I will have something by this July. That said, I am looking forward to using that on the Scorpion, as it is slightly less bulky.

To get the full effect of any silencer, you must use sub-sonic ammo. The crack of the bullet hitting the sound barrier is rather loud.

My two cents.
Never confuse knowledge with intelligence.

Re: Suppressor suggestions for CZ Scorpion?

FlyGuy wrote: Sun May 19, 2019 3:17 am I have a SilencerCo Hybrid that I am able to switch between a few different pistol caliber carbines. The Hybrid is rated for up to .45 ACP and works just dandy on anything I have tried it on under that. It is a little bulky but works just fine. I bought this last July when SilecerCo decided to have a "Buy one, Get one" sale. To their chagrin, the sale went over like a raging fire. I am still waiting for an Octane 9 I order with the sale. They have promised me I will have something by this July. That said, I am looking forward to using that on the Scorpion, as it is slightly less bulky.

To get the full effect of any silencer, you must use sub-sonic ammo. The crack of the bullet hitting the sound barrier is rather loud.

My two cents.
Does your 45 can fit under the forend? The first thing I'm trying to solve is if I want to get a 45 or a 9mm can. I don't have anything in .45 that has a threaded barrel but that doesn't mean I plan on keeping it that way.