Freedom Munitions brass plated steel case

Freedom munitions has got new 9mm on sale for 19 cents a round, but it's something I've never heard of before:
AMERICAN STEEL - 9MM 115 GR RN NEW
Freedom Munition’s American Steel is here and is going to change the way you look at steel cased ammo. Our steel cases are made in America, they are brass plated for enhanced feeding and reliability and loaded with an X-Treme 9mm 115 grain round nose bullet. American Steel is new ammunition but at a remanufactured ammunition price point.
I'm wondering if anyone else has ever tried these? I think this is an interesting idea if the brass doesn't rub off prematurely.

I'm also seeing .380 hollowpoints for less than 21 cents a round. That seems like a damn good deal.

Re: Freedom Munitions brass plated steel case

Now while I have not shot these rounds myself I know the early batches of it were known to be sparky, as in set your paper target on fire 5-10 yards out. But I have shot a lot of their ammo, their 124 RN 9mm is my go to and it tends to the same price as this as they have it over priced for steel case in my opinion.

I have never had an issue with Freedom ammo and I've shot their 9mm, 45 acp, 10mm, 40 s&w, 357 mag and 223 with probably 4k rounds total.