Cheapest online 9mm ammo

I ordered from Ammo Valley for the first time a few weeks ago. So far so good after 200 rounds fired. It’s actually Freedom Munitions ammo, which I haven’t had any issues with. Since FM has a store in Texas, I would have to pay sales tax on online orders from FM. No taxes when ordered from Ammo Valley. 1k of reloaded 9mm is about $140 plus $16 shipping.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Re: Cheapest online 9mm ammo

Bardo wrote: Thu Oct 18, 2018 11:15 am checked some of these sites....my local walmart has federal alu cased 200rd for $33.65 out the door which is as cheap or better than online
I buy most of my stuff at the local Bi-Mart, they usually have some sort of 9mm for less than $9/50. Fed alu for $14.95/100 most of the time. The original question was which online seller......

I tried 1000 rounds of that, but there's like a half a cent different per round between that and the Remington UMC I plink with and I'm always worried some RSO is going to get on me because they think i'm using russian ammo when I use it. The casing is easy to pickup with a magnet though!

Not necessarily the cheapest but I like TargetsportsUSA.com, take a look. Mainly I like them because they ship to Chicago with no problems. Lots of others buy there too. They have a AmmoPrime program where you can get discounts and free shipping on all your ammo purchases, small or large. $95/yr. Haven't tried that yet since I'm not a real volume shooter but others split the cost of the membership with friends. Hope this helps.

featureless wrote: Thu Nov 15, 2018 12:38 pm
SubRosa wrote: Wed Sep 26, 2018 2:40 am Check out SG Ammo, please.

S u b R o s a
This was my go to back when we were allowed to buy ammo online. Walmart, much as I hate it, usually has good prices on Winchester Whitebox. Not the greatest stuff, but always goes bang. LGS around here are awful proud of their ammo.
Oh, you too. I have one that is, "Home of the $20 box of Remington UMC 9mm FMJ" Some of the ammo boxes have been sitting on their shelves so long, I swear they call out "smokeless" on the packaging.
LGC Texas - Vice President

I always recommend LAXammo - they make their own, and it's pretty clean. Get on their mailing list and wait for a sale - they're always having "free shipping" sales with a minimum purchase. Even if you pay shipping, they still have competitive pricing depending on how much you buy and how far it is to ship (they ship UPS). They're in Los Angeles, so shipping to Tucson is always pretty inexpensive for me. Since you don't show a location, YMMV. No matter where you buy, though, if it's online, buy as much as you can. Don't pay shipping for a box of 50 rounds - buy at least 500. 1,000 is better; 1,500 even better. Buy once; cry once; forget about it.

Another "make their own" place is Freedom Munitions. They're slightly cheaper, but I've ordered twice from them, and both times I ended up canceling because my order sat for 7-10 days with no progress; so I ordered from LAX and got my ammo within 4 days.
If you don't know where you're going, any road will take you there - George Harrison
Don't go where the road don't go - Ringo Starr

I will echo SubRosa in recommending SG Ammo.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
"I have been saying for some time now that America only has one party - the property party. It's the party of big corporations, the party of money. It has two right-wings; one is Democrat and the other is Republican."
-Gore Vidal