Re: Anyone know anything about DVOR?

Be careful. Tom Nguyen of the LA Progression Shooters recently uncovered online scam artists targeting gun owners by advertising Ammo for sale at low prices using FFL numbers from other retailers. Repeat, there are bad people out there running online scams due to the current ammo shortage. Be careful what you choose to sign up for these days and certainly do not do business with anyone who do not accept credit cards for orders.
"It is better to be violent, if there is violence in our hearts, than to put on the cloak of non-violence to cover impotence. There is hope for a violent man to become non-violent. There is no such hope for the impotent." -Gandhi

I've bought things from DVOR for years with no problems. They are a division of OpticsPlanet. Got some really good deals on several things gun and knife related. It's basically and presale/overstock sale.
"Being Republican is more than a difference of opinion - it's a character flaw." "COVID can fix STUPID!"
The greatest, most aggrieved mistake EVER made in USA was electing DJT as POTUS.

Wino wrote: Wed Apr 07, 2021 1:19 pm I've bought things from DVOR for years with no problems. They are a division of OpticsPlanet. Got some really good deals on several things gun and knife related. It's basically and presale/overstock sale.
That’s good to know. My first though was some type of scam like Bisbee and others noted. The idea of ammo peaked my curiosity. I won’t delete the email yet then.

"Resistance is futile. You will be assimilated!" Loquacious of many. Texas Chapter Chief Cat Herder.

Have never bought ammo from them. Actually, didn't know they sold ammo as never recall seeing an ad/email regarding ammo. Also surprised I didn't get the same email ad since I get several a month from them.
"Being Republican is more than a difference of opinion - it's a character flaw." "COVID can fix STUPID!"
The greatest, most aggrieved mistake EVER made in USA was electing DJT as POTUS.

Wino wrote: Wed Apr 07, 2021 1:31 pm Have never bought ammo from them. Actually, didn't know they sold ammo as never recall seeing an ad/email regarding ammo. Also surprised I didn't get the same email ad since I get several a month from them.
I’ve bought ammo from them in the past 4 months. Took a back order, but I did get some.

https://www.opticsplanet.com/ammunition.html

I was wondering if getting on this particular list would get me ammo faster. LoL.

"Resistance is futile. You will be assimilated!" Loquacious of many. Texas Chapter Chief Cat Herder.

Wino wrote: Thu Apr 08, 2021 10:25 pm I got DVOR ammo email ad today. More interested in the S&W M&P knives sale DVOR has on going.
It seems interesting enough with ammo “deals”. Of course the deals are compared to high prices now and not the previous prices. Still if it’s away to get some ammo, I might try it.