.22 ARs?

Looking for a .22 AR. Only things I know are the S&W M&P22 and the CMMG uppers on a standard lower.

I don't know what anything costs and I don't know what's accurate and I don't know what's reliable.

Here's my one limitation: the manual of arms MUST be the same as a standard AR15/M4.

Tell me what's up!

Re: .22 ARs?

You can shoot my cmmg if you'd like. Very reliable, black dog mags work great. Also handy to switch calibers if you're inclined to do so

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk
“Do the best you can until you know better. Then when you know better, do better.”
- Maya Angelou

Marlene wrote:Thanks guys.

I'm pretty surprised that there aren't more options that I didn't know about. I assumed that .22 ARs would be a market everybody had an option for.
Smith and Wesson pretty much dominates the 22 ar market

"Person, woman, man, camera, TV."

I love my 15-22. It has replaced my Marlin Models 60 and 795 for small game getting. I'm def. looking very hard at the Gen-2 15-22. (thinking of passing my gen-1 down to my little brother when he comes of age,or maybe to my own kids when/if I meet a lady that wants a family)

Marlene wrote:What's the diff between gen1 and gen2?

For the most part it's just cosmetic differences and lower price. the Gen-2's have a much slimmer handguard and MSRP is cheaper.

They use the same mags though so I can just keep picking up 25-rounders.