Nobody
Total votes: 1 (1%)
Write in
Total votes: 3 (3%)
Stayed home
Total votes: 2 (2%)
Total votes: 117

Re: LGC Exit Poll

I'm not surprised. This place is full of racist dickheads who we coddle with short sighted "tolerance" if they have enough self-control to keep the N word out of their posts.

Also, distorting the outcome of polls like this is the national pastime of Dickheadia.

there's that broad brush and personal slurs again.
this is why progressives can't connect with the populace at large, and keep losing elections. a more nuanced approach might work better.
i'm retired. what's your excuse?

I find Hilary supporters who cry about racism to be hypocritical. It's her and Obama's ilk (corrupt corporate politicians) that adopted a nationalist racist program of international terror that kills innocent people from the sky just so big oil can have it's way
In Solidarity.

Marlene wrote:what?!
You heard me. You know about Hillary's policy on foreign policy. You know about our done program.

I mean I get it people now scared because THEY are now in the cross hairs. But it was perfectly fine when America made middle Eastern children fear the sky because they weren't the target. Everyone talks a good have about being fur equal rights but really so long as they aren't personally inconvenienced most people will only pay lip service to the plights of others.
In Solidarity.

wanzer777 wrote:
Marlene wrote:what?!
You heard me. You know about Hillary's policy on foreign policy. You know about our done program.

I mean I get it people now scared because THEY are now in the cross hairs. But it was perfectly fine when America made middle Eastern children fear the sky because they weren't the target. Everyone talks a good have about being fur equal rights but really so long as they aren't personally inconvenienced most people will only pay lip service to the plights of others.
I was talking to my friend lurker. Not you. I dunno what bullshit you're on about, but if you were calling me a Hillary supporter, you're pretty confused.

With gritted teeth I voted for Hillary as I considered Trump to be an existential threat to democracy. Hillary was merely a threat to the middle class.
There are 10 kinds of people: those who understand binary and those who don't.