Re: North Carolina is a peer to Cuba!

Marlene wrote:Of course!

What do you expect from a couple of decades of "both sides just as bad" lies about redistricting?
Modern news coverage, making sure we hear "both sides" on issues:

We have astrophysicist Neil deGrasse Tyson, PhD, famed astrophysicist and science communicator to discuss the proposition that the Earth orbits the sun. And because we want to hear from both sides, joining us is Klem Cletus, a "distinguished feller" from Klem's Bible College and Bait Shop.
Do you believe in unlikelihoods?

Marlene wrote:Of course!

What do you expect from a couple of decades of "both sides just as bad" lies about redistricting?
A fucking men.

I've come to the conclusion that the "both sides do it" indifferent shoulder shrug, along with the "one's as bad as the other" false equivalency, has been the most damaging attitude of modern politics.
Whatever I said above, just pretend I included the obligatory “both sides,” especially if I said something mean about Trump (don’t want to hurt any feelings).

www.schayden.com

CottonMcKnight77 wrote:Modern news coverage, making sure we hear "both sides" on issues:

We have astrophysicist Neil deGrasse Tyson, PhD, famed astrophysicist and science communicator to discuss the proposition that the Earth orbits the sun. And because we want to hear from both sides, joining us is Klem Cletus, a "distinguished feller" from Klem's Bible College and Bait Shop.
:roflmao: Too funny, almost choked on my drink. :thumbup:
"Everyone is entitled to their own opinion, but not their own facts." - Daniel Patrick Moynihan