Re: NEW: Ruger PC Carbine In 9mm (Yes, it DOES take Glock mags)

I haven't bought one of these PCCs. I keep resisting, but this thread keeps bumping. Ugh.

If I didn't have to buy a bunch of new mags, I probably would have already bought one of these. If I didn't like my Kel-Tec Sub 2000s, I would have definitely bought a PCC already.
It is an unfortunate human failing that a full pocketbook often groans more loudly than an empty stomach.

- Franklin D. Roosevelt

aasoverteakettle wrote: Tue Dec 04, 2018 10:42 pm Just going to leave this one here as well.

I have to admit (I'm sure the Statute of Limitations has expired) that when in college at URI in '73/'74, I regularly hitchhiked with my Winchester 52 broken down in my room-mate's guitar-case.

SO much easier than throwing it over my shoulder on a sling and putting a thumb up. :D
"We have met the enemy and he is us." Pogo.

atxgunguy wrote: Wed Dec 05, 2018 3:07 pm
K9s wrote:I haven't bought one of these PCCs. I keep resisting, but this thread keeps bumping. Ugh.

If I didn't have to buy a bunch of new mags, I probably would have already bought one of these. If I didn't like my Kel-Tec Sub 2000s, I would have definitely bought a PCC already.
Classic Firearms regularly has cheap Glock mags.
If I did get it, I would get Ruger mags and one of the matching pistols. I am waiting for a P226 or Beretta magwell. No point in getting mags for a PCC with no pistol.
It is an unfortunate human failing that a full pocketbook often groans more loudly than an empty stomach.

- Franklin D. Roosevelt

K9s wrote: Wed Dec 05, 2018 2:14 pm I haven't bought one of these PCCs. I keep resisting, but this thread keeps bumping. Ugh.

I guess you mean a RUGER PCC, because the Sub 2000 is a PCC (mine shares magazines with my Cx4--both use Beretta 92fs mags)
"Even if the bee could explain to the fly why pollen is better than shit, the fly could never understand."

Bucolic wrote: Thu Dec 06, 2018 6:20 am
SailDesign wrote:
Bucolic wrote: Wed Dec 05, 2018 6:23 pm Damn Sail, I dated a girl at URI in 73. Pretty good memories. She did not pack heat in her guitar case...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
You remember a name? :)

Denise Freda.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
No bells ringing - although I guess you rang a belle back then... :)
"We have met the enemy and he is us." Pogo.