Re: NEW: Ruger PC Carbine In 9mm (Yes, it DOES take Glock mags)

featureless wrote: Wed Dec 19, 2018 11:10 am
highdesert wrote: Wed Dec 19, 2018 10:04 am One of my local gun stores has it on sale, very tempting.
It is tempting. I had a Ruger PC40 (predecessor to the current carbine). I sold it. Its recoil was harsher than an AR and was less powerful, so down the line it went. I therefor keep telling myself I don't need this. What I do need is a .357 lever. Really, I do. :lol:
Sounds like a rehearsal for your argument to "The Boss". :)
"Everyone is entitled to their own opinion, but not their own facts." - Daniel Patrick Moynihan

highdesert wrote: Wed Dec 19, 2018 11:17 am
highdesert wrote: Wed Dec 19, 2018 10:04 am One of my local gun stores has it on sale, very tempting.
It is tempting. I had a Ruger PC40 (predecessor to the current carbine). I sold it. Its recoil was harsher than an AR and was less powerful, so down the line it went. I therefor keep telling myself I don't need this. What I do need is a .357 lever. Really, I do. :lol:
Unfortunately, I'm under a self imposed no more guns rule. If I ever sell my VW bus (haven't tried yet), I may break that rule to console myself. I have too many hobbies.

featureless wrote: Wed Dec 19, 2018 11:24 am
highdesert wrote: Wed Dec 19, 2018 11:17 am
Unfortunately, I'm under a self imposed no more guns rule. If I ever sell my VW bus (haven't tried yet), I may break that rule to console myself. I have too many hobbies.
Sounds like me - my rule is nothing new comes into the house unless I get rid of something of equal size. And with guns I'd need a bigger safe.
"Everyone is entitled to their own opinion, but not their own facts." - Daniel Patrick Moynihan