Re: My latest .22s

JoelB can open a .22lr museum with his collection.
"It is better to be violent, if there is violence in our hearts, than to put on the cloak of non-violence to cover impotence. There is hope for a violent man to become non-violent. There is no such hope for the impotent." -Gandhi

Do you shoot them or are they safe queens? I am not sure I would have the guts to take those outside.
It is an unfortunate human failing that a full pocketbook often groans more loudly than an empty stomach.

- Franklin D. Roosevelt

I envy folks who can do that. Beaurrr here on our group specifically looked for a house in land that allowed him to shoot off the back porch without concerns for the neighbors. Jeebus that's luxury beyond measure!
"It is better to be violent, if there is violence in our hearts, than to put on the cloak of non-violence to cover impotence. There is hope for a violent man to become non-violent. There is no such hope for the impotent." -Gandhi

We were very lucky in that we found our place before any city folks wanted to live in the country. Farms out here in the so-called driftless area were very marginal and not worth much 50 something years ago. We are only 25 miles from the civilization of Madison and fortunately our fence line is just within famously far left Dane county, We really have the best of both worlds. My wife has converted our 35 acres of crop land into prairie. The government happily pays us for that because they are afraid this former city boy would ruin the corn market with my great farming skills. During the years we were both employed we not only enjoyed that income, we were able to write off the depreciation on the barn, machine shed and chicken and pig shed.....that's the advantage of being married to a math major.