Re: Got an Ultra Lux Today

This is great! My hubby and I took ours out for their first real workout today at the bench and it was great fun! I had to work out exactly how to sight through the iron sights but that baby was putting a big hole in the target at 25 yards even with the first 10 rounds. I felt even better when I took away the rear bag and just used my hand, better control, for me. I didn't try my husband's CZ which has a scope on it, but I will next time. We were using Federal Range and Field ammo so I'm curious to see how it likes the "good" stuff!
"...just smash your piano, and invoke the glory-beaming banjo!" ~Mark Twain

Hiker wrote: Fri Nov 30, 2018 4:56 pm Ahh yes, I had my eye on one of these a while back. It finally sold, so I didn't have to think about it anymore. I know I want a CZ455 I just don't know what model.

I hope you enjoy yours!!!

Change the quote above to:

Last week I put a 452 Ultra Lux on lay away
All religions united with government are more or less inimical to liberty. All, separated from government, are compatible with liberty.-Henry Clay
Both oligarch and tyrant mistrust the people, and therefore deprive them of their arms.—Aristotle

Hiker wrote: Sat Dec 15, 2018 10:27 pm
Hiker wrote: Fri Nov 30, 2018 4:56 pm Ahh yes, I had my eye on one of these a while back. It finally sold, so I didn't have to think about it anymore. I know I want a CZ455 I just don't know what model.

I hope you enjoy yours!!!

Change the quote above to:

Last week I put a 452 Ultra Lux on lay away
<3 Gilda Radner. I still say "nevermind" like that.
106+ recreational uses of firearms
1 defensive use
0 people injured
0 people killed