ScottRi's H&K 43
Total votes: 1 (9%)
Offensivename's Karabiner 43
Total votes: 2 (18%)
Geno's FR-8
Total votes: 3 (27%)
Total votes: 11

Re: 2019 Rifle Award Voting

offensivename wrote: Wed Jan 08, 2020 5:03 pm While I certainly have an opinion about which rifle I like more I think the only way to settle this is a good old fashioned cage match. I'll make a head to head poll when I get a chance.

It is an unfortunate human failing that a full pocketbook often groans more loudly than an empty stomach.

- Franklin D. Roosevelt

YankeeTarheel wrote: Wed Jan 08, 2020 6:41 pm What gets me is the CONSTANT problem of people just not voting! Get off your cans, register and vote, dammit!
kinda makes you wonder, doesn't it? i'm constantly complaining about lack of participation in my chapter. it's as if people think it's enough just to be a member, and don't feel the need to do any more. they apparently don't actually want to meet and shoot. well then, why did you sign on, dammit? is there an award for having the most memberships or something? must've missed the memo.
i'm retired. what's your excuse?

YankeeTarheel wrote: Wed Jan 08, 2020 6:11 pm When I read cage match, I get in image of a match with a cage around it, and I can't figure out how you'd strike it or use it to light something.... :see_stars:
You have been exposed to the new "common sense" cage match rules that do not in any way infringe on one's right to keep a match in their homes. :lol: