Re: Texans having fun in Houston!

Eris wrote: Tue Dec 31, 2019 10:11 am When was that? I haven't actually shot a gun since Feburary, and I'm starting to want to get back out there.
Past Sunday, range event was posted on FB. It came together rather quickly.

You do need to get to a range then. We’re going to try to do more frequent events in all our regional chapters. Dave has an event coming up on the 18th near Austin.

"Resistance is futile. You will be assimilated!" Loquacious of many. Texas Chapter Chief Cat Herder.

lurker wrote: Tue Dec 31, 2019 9:36 am the control is called "rotate" and it can usually go eitner left or right, but very often 1 left=3 rights, and vice versa. ;)
The thing is they are correctly rotated in my album. If you pic the post pic, it orientates correctly.

"Resistance is futile. You will be assimilated!" Loquacious of many. Texas Chapter Chief Cat Herder.

sikacz wrote: Tue Dec 31, 2019 10:18 am
lurker wrote: Tue Dec 31, 2019 9:36 am the control is called "rotate" and it can usually go eitner left or right, but very often 1 left=3 rights, and vice versa. ;)
The thing is they are correctly rotated in my album. If you pic the post pic, it orientates correctly.
that's odd. you been messing with the forum settings again?
i'm retired. what's your excuse?

lurker wrote: Tue Dec 31, 2019 10:45 am
that's odd. you been messing with the forum settings again?
I’m too dumb to know if I have.. :roflmao:

highdesert wrote: Tue Dec 31, 2019 11:55 am Fun, fun, fun ! And a model wearing an LGC shirt, any strange looks at the range?
I've been to that ranges scores of times - maybe a hundred at this point. It has a very racially diverse clientelle, so I doubt if the owners are bothered by having "liberals" there.
106+ recreational uses of firearms
1 defensive use
0 people injured
0 people killed

Oh, man. I thought I was seeing action shooting...

No, seriously, that looks like a lot of fun. Good array of hand guns there. Good patch!

Oh, Eris, you simply must get out shooting more often. Sometimes when I'm stressed I can pull up quiet from my range memories, and I smile.

CDFingers
Crazy cat peekin' through a lace bandana
like a one-eyed Cheshire, like a diamond-eyed Jack

Eris wrote: Sat Jan 04, 2020 5:13 am
highdesert wrote: Tue Dec 31, 2019 11:55 am Fun, fun, fun ! And a model wearing an LGC shirt, any strange looks at the range?
I've been to that ranges scores of times - maybe a hundred at this point. It has a very racially diverse clientelle, so I doubt if the owners are bothered by having "liberals" there.
Good to hear, it's good for business and is welcoming for new shooters.
"Everyone is entitled to their own opinion, but not their own facts." - Daniel Patrick Moynihan