So much for Trump causing Dem win in Kansas

The congressional seats remain Republican, and not by a small margin for Kansas.

Guess Democratic voters just are not to worried about whose running things.

Sent from my LGLS770 using Tapatalk
This is just my opinion, yours may vary and is no less valid.
- Me -

"I will never claim to be an expert, and it has been my experience that self proclaimed experts are usually self proclaimed."
-Me-

I must proof read more

Re: So much for Trump causing Dem win in Kansas

Dems should not become overconfident, the 2018 Mid-Term is 18 months away. They should run like the underdog they are and not feel that Trump's low polls will deliver them both chambers of Congress. They have a lot of work to do, nothing is promised. A day is a lifetime in politics.
Such is the Democratic challenge in building a blue wave. As the Clinton campaign learned the hard way, what works in the college-educated suburbs is not what works in the working-class manufacturing hubs and farm towns. The close Kansas contest may give Democrats a morale boost, but they have yet to solve the biggest political puzzle of all: a message that transcends America’s entrenched political, economic and cultural divides.
http://www.politico.com/magazine/story/ ... ion-215017
"Everyone is entitled to their own opinion, but not their own facts." - Daniel Patrick Moynihan

Re: So much for Trump causing Dem win in Kansas

MetalSlugIV wrote:Both of your avatars are confusing the crap out of me.

Also there was a huge swing in percentage points. It would have taken a lot to win that district but it was not a complete domination like would be expected. Take it as a positive.
It was won by around 10,000 votes. Now out of over 100,000 thats arpund 10%. Thats a pretty good margin.

Sent from my LGLS770 using Tapatalk
This is just my opinion, yours may vary and is no less valid.
- Me -

"I will never claim to be an expert, and it has been my experience that self proclaimed experts are usually self proclaimed."
-Me-

I must proof read more