TOT tells the truth about the election.

Trump gets tripped up by a double negative — and calls himself 'either very stupid or very corrupt'

"Anybody that doesn’t think there wasn’t massive Election Fraud in the 2020 Presidential Election is either very stupid, or very corrupt!" Trump said in a statement from his Save America PAC.
https://www.rawstory.com/donald-trump-2655922325/

One of the very few times I will agree with the very stupid and corrupt TOT.
Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored.-Huxley
"We can have democracy in this country, or we can have great wealth concentrated in the hands of a few, but we can't have both." ~ Louis Brandeis,

Re: TOT tells the truth about the election.

It's always hard to parse his sentences, especially when he does double negatives and double-doubles.

That said, I think there was fraud. It wasn't enough to help the GQP win, happily. Every single fraudulent vote I've seen mentioned in the news was someone trying to get extra votes for TOT.
Eventually I'll figure out this signature thing and decide what I want to put here.

Trump admits to obstruction of justice in Fox News interview

Former President Donald Trump bragged that he effectively obstructed justice during a Fox News interview.

Amid demands for Attorney General Merrick Garland to impanel a grand jury, Trump told Fox News that he simply had to fire former FBI Director James Comey. Otherwise, he could have been held accountable for his relationship with Russia during the 2016 election.

"Don't forget, I fired Comey," Trump bragged. "Had I not fired Comey, you might not be talking to me right now about a beautiful book about four years in the White House, and we'll see about the future. If I didn't fire Comey, they were looking to take down the president of the United States… I don't think could've survived if I didn't fire him."

The report published by former special counsel Robert Mueller said that they didn't even look at whether Trump broke the law during the 2016 election because he followed the Office of Legal Counsel's opinion that the president couldn't be indicted while in office. What Mueller did say was that he uncovered at least 10 examples of obstruction of justice from Trump attempting to stop his investigation.
https://www.alternet.org/2021/12/trump-fox-news/

Admission of guilt on tape. Lock him up.
Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored.-Huxley
"We can have democracy in this country, or we can have great wealth concentrated in the hands of a few, but we can't have both." ~ Louis Brandeis,

That's a shining example of the kind of reporting that needs to fucking stop. Its petty bullshit and it puts Trump's name in yet another headline. The press is culpable in Trump's success every time they print some bullshit story.

We get it, Trump is a piece of shit who has a shit command of the English language. This shit needs to stop being news, and we need to stop filling the headlines with his name for stupid bullshit that doesn't matter.
“I think there’s a right-wing conspiracy to promote the idea of a left-wing conspiracy”

I humbly disagree, FrontSight.

It is more that Trump has no understanding of democracy and the system of checks and balances to power. This does need to be news (and prosecutions do need to happen) so that voters are educated and actively protect democracy from autocrats who may otherwise fleece power from them.
"It is better to be violent, if there is violence in our hearts, than to put on the cloak of non-violence to cover impotence. There is hope for a violent man to become non-violent. There is no such hope for the impotent." -Gandhi