Omarosa offered 15K a month in Exchange for Signing An NDA

A payoff to keep mouth shut.
Omarosa Manigault-Newman, the former reality TV star turned White House director of communications for the Office of Public Liaison said she declined a $15,000 a month offer from the Trump campaign after she was fired from the White House.

The offer, published Sunday by the Washington Post, included a non-disclosure and non-disparagement agreement the former reality star said was “an attempt to buy her silence,” according to the Post.

According to the document, labeled the “Donald J. Trump for President, Inc. Companion Agreement, Manigault-Newman would have been prohibited from demeaning or cubically disparaging Trump, Mike Pence, or any of their family members or companies. She also would no have been able to assist “any person that is a candidate or exploring candidacy for President of the United States other than Mr. Trump.”
https://www.alternet.org/read-15k-month ... igning-nda

She must know a lot they don’t want to get out.
Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored.-Huxley
"We can have democracy in this country, or we can have great wealth concentrated in the hands of a few, but we can't have both." ~ Louis Brandeis,

Re: Omarosa offered 15K a month in Exchange for Signing An NDA

TrueTexan wrote: Sun Aug 12, 2018 8:46 pm She didn’t agree to the NDA. She is telling all in a book and recordings. The NDA was given to The NY Times and is published. Brings up the question what are they trying to hide?
I wasn't clear and I kick myself for that. I realize she didn't accept the NDA and that was a wise decision on her part amidst a whole slew of terrible ones over 15 or so years.
"Even if the bee could explain to the fly why pollen is better than shit, the fly could never understand."