Donald Trump labeled ‘lousy dad’ after he says Melania ‘has a son’

Is there something we don’t know about Baron’s parentage/
President Donald Trump seemed to forget for a moment on Wednesday that Barron Trump was his son.

During an Oval Office gaggle with the press, Trump was asked about the crackdown on vaping after the government announced that deaths had been linked to the practice.

The president said that he viewed vaping as a source of American jobs before mentioning First Lady Melania Trump, who was sitting beside him.

“That’s how the First Lady got involved,” Trump explained. “She’s got a son — together — that is a beautiful young man and she feels very, very strongly about it.”

The internet quickly erupted by mocking the president’s parenting skills.
https://www.rawstory.com/2019/09/his-f ... has-a-son/
Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored.-Huxley
"We can have democracy in this country, or we can have great wealth concentrated in the hands of a few, but we can't have both." ~ Louis Brandeis,

Re: Donald Trump labeled ‘lousy dad’ after he says Melania ‘has a son’

It’s a very telling gaff. He is not interested in children (unless they are blonde, beautiful and like to sit on his lap).

Baron is indeed Melania’s son. He is also her insurance policy and golden parachute.
"It is better to be violent, if there is violence in our hearts, than to put on the cloak of non-violence to cover impotence. There is hope for a violent man to become non-violent. There is no such hope for the impotent." -Gandhi

K9s wrote: Wed Sep 11, 2019 10:33 pm I thought it was weird when I saw that quote. What a strange thing to say about your wife and son.
Not of you're a totally self-involved insecure sociopath, who ONLY really feels an unnatural desire for his daughter.

Is there any corruption of the "soul" (for lack of a better word) this monster doesn't have?
"Even if the bee could explain to the fly why pollen is better than shit, the fly could never understand."

Agreed, Eris. The guy is losing his shit....this is going way beyond the guy being an eccentric prick. He's exhibiting signs of an early dementia and needs to be seriously evaluated. I watched my Wife's Grandmother go there and we saw similar behavior in her until finally one day she had a temper tantrum and the police were called. A judge declared her incompetent and ordered her evaluated. She was in the final stages of dementia and when we got to her house we realized she had been suffering for some time.

Trump has a problem. I'd bet on it.

VooDoo
Tyrants disarm the people they intend to oppress.

I am sworn to support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic.