A Different Kind of Potential Mass Shooter--except for one thing

Police in McAlester, OK arrested an 18 year old after she said she wanted to kill 400 people with her new AK-47.
It's very unusual for a female to want to commit mass murder, but one thing ties her to most of the rest:
The high school she allegedly targeted had suspended her once for bringing a knife to school and again for displaying swastikas on her personal belongings, a school resource officer told the sheriff’s office.
Is this actually different than the application of a Red Flag law other than she was actually arrested? I haven't figured that out yet. But she's another fucking White supremacist shithead, and, it may not be just, it may be "vendetta", but as far as I'm concerned they can throw away the key on this one.

https://beta.washingtonpost.com/nation/ ... ng-threat/
"Even if the bee could explain to the fly why pollen is better than shit, the fly could never understand."

Re: A Different Kind of Potential Mass Shooter--except for one thing

OK doesn't have a red flag law, I agree with DM that normal threat of violence laws should apply. OK might also have laws allowing psychiatric holds on a person for evaluation and that could allow them to remove her AK. She has a history with the school, she just purchased a firearm and made a threat, would seem like sufficient evidence.
"Everyone is entitled to their own opinion, but not their own facts." - Daniel Patrick Moynihan