Trump (Projecting): The Best Words

So many executive orders, so much twitter. What to do? Well, discuss it here for one...

Moderators: admin, Inquisitor, ForumModerator, WebsiteContent

wpkato
Verified Member
Verified Member

Trump (Projecting): The Best Words

Post by wpkato »

From the Trevor Noah @ The Daily Show

Hilarious!

https://youtu.be/jY0luez_2qk

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

CDFingers
Verified Member
Verified Member

Re: Trump (Projecting): The Best Words

Post by CDFingers »

CDFingers
ImageImage
Turn on channel six, the President comes on the news,
Says, "I get no satisfaction, that's why I sing the blues."

highdesert
Carpal Tunnel

Re: Trump (Projecting): The Best Words

Post by highdesert »

America's top infectious diseases expert is warning that hundreds of thousands of Americans could die unless every citizen joins an effort to blunt the coronavirus pandemic -- only to be contradicted by President Donald Trump, who insists the virus is under "tremendous" control.
https://www.cnn.com/2020/03/16/politics ... index.html

The reality is that governors and mayors are the first line and recognize that a lot of ill people and some who will be critically ill, are a huge burden on the their state and local health system. In our federal system, the states are the first line of response and that applies to our public health systems, the feds do control VA facilities and health facilities on military installations around the world. But this is not the US military which any president controls and can federalize state guards, never heard of federalizing state public health agencies. There has been some talk of opening up VA facilities to non-veterans if this crisis gets a lot larger.
"Everyone is entitled to their own opinion, but not their own facts." - Daniel Patrick Moynihan