Sen. Rand Paul has tested positive for coronavirus

So many executive orders, so much twitter. What to do? Well, discuss it here for one...

Moderators: admin, Inquisitor, ForumModerator, WebsiteContent

K9s
Verified Member
Verified Member

Re: Sen. Rand Paul has tested positive for coronavirus

Post by K9s »

I overheard McConnell lying and spewing propaganda about Democrats at lunchtime. He gives zero f*ks about his own sick Senators except for their votes. Delay hurts GOP voters and donors more than non-GOP. Delay hurts us all, but they are just trying to raid the treasury again.

Any Democrat who votes for this GOP Donor Bailout Bill will not get reelected. I assume they know that. The personal attacks from McConnell and Trump may not help the cause.
The border between civilization and savagery is porous and patrolled by opportunists. Resist fascism. Vote like your democracy depends on it.

Wino
Loquacious

Post by Wino »

Simple equation for me - if Moscow Mitch / Turnip are pro something, I automatically know it's bad for me and anyone else in my boat.
"Being Republican is more than a difference of opinion - it's a character flaw."
"The greatest threat facing the United States is its own president." David Rothkopf, WaPo

K9s
Verified Member
Verified Member

Post by K9s »

Wino wrote:
Mon Mar 23, 2020 1:29 pm
Simple equation for me - if Moscow Mitch / Turnip are pro something, I automatically know it's bad for me and anyone else in my boat.
I agree. Especially when you look at the actual written law and ignore his lies about what it says.
The border between civilization and savagery is porous and patrolled by opportunists. Resist fascism. Vote like your democracy depends on it.