Eric Swalwell reveals shocking thing Republican did after refusing to shake DC cop's hand

On CNN Wednesday, Rep. Eric Swalwell (D-CA) shredded his nearly two dozen Republican colleagues who voted against giving medals to Capitol Police officers who pushed back the rioters on January 6.

"To honor Donald Trump, you now have to dishonor the police, that's the only explanation I have for you," said Swalwell. "Officer Fanone and Officer Harry Dunn stopped by my office earlier today unannounced. They popped in, I chatted with them for a while. They told me how much it hurt to watch the vote yesterday where 21 Republicans voted against giving these hero officers the gold medals. They said they wanted to embark on going to those offices to meet the members of Congress, tell them about their experience and hopefully change their minds."

"So Fanone called me about 20 minutes after he left my office and he was enraged," continued Swalwell. "He said, is this really how it works around here? ... He said that Congressman Clyde, after he refused to shake his hand, pulled out his cell phone and started recording him like he was some sort of criminal, that he had to document the interaction. That's just where these guys are right now. I saw Clyde on the floor, scared for his life as all of us were, and I saw the brave officers who put their lives in front of ours and everyone else in that building. This is just no way to treat them."
https://www.rawstory.com/eric-swalwell- ... dc-police/

I'm sure the Capitol Police are much more professional in their actions, than the Idiots that voted against giving them medals. If they aren't then I feel sorry for the GOP bastards that vote no, when they need to have a police person come to their aid.
Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored.-Huxley
"We can have democracy in this country, or we can have great wealth concentrated in the hands of a few, but we can't have both." ~ Louis Brandeis,

Re: Eric Swalwell reveals shocking thing Republican did after refusing to shake DC cop's hand

TrueTexan wrote: Thu Jun 17, 2021 1:37 pm
On CNN Wednesday, Rep. Eric Swalwell (D-CA) shredded his nearly two dozen Republican colleagues who voted against giving medals to Capitol Police officers who pushed back the rioters on January 6.

"To honor Donald Trump, you now have to dishonor the police, that's the only explanation I have for you," said Swalwell. "Officer Fanone and Officer Harry Dunn stopped by my office earlier today unannounced. They popped in, I chatted with them for a while. They told me how much it hurt to watch the vote yesterday where 21 Republicans voted against giving these hero officers the gold medals. They said they wanted to embark on going to those offices to meet the members of Congress, tell them about their experience and hopefully change their minds."

"So Fanone called me about 20 minutes after he left my office and he was enraged," continued Swalwell. "He said, is this really how it works around here? ... He said that Congressman Clyde, after he refused to shake his hand, pulled out his cell phone and started recording him like he was some sort of criminal, that he had to document the interaction. That's just where these guys are right now. I saw Clyde on the floor, scared for his life as all of us were, and I saw the brave officers who put their lives in front of ours and everyone else in that building. This is just no way to treat them."
https://www.rawstory.com/eric-swalwell- ... dc-police/

I'm sure the Capitol Police are much more professional in their actions, than the Idiots that voted against giving them medals. If they aren't then I feel sorry for the GOP bastards that vote no, when they need to have a police person come to their aid.
Remember 'voters' as ignorant, racist, deluded as they are, voted for these traitors.

Re: Eric Swalwell reveals shocking thing Republican did after refusing to shake DC cop's hand

48% of electorate (actual voters) or 23% of population voted for turd traitor trump. 74 mil vs 81 mil and Biden still won by the narrowest of margins in EC. New election laws, turd and his acolytes does not bode well for the future of USofA. Until this nations citizenry totally repudiates turdism, we are totally fucked - I suspect the latter is more probable than the former, sadly.
"Being Republican is more than a difference of opinion - it's a character flaw." "COVID can fix STUPID!"
The greatest, most aggrieved mistake EVER made in USA was electing DJT as POTUS.

Republican lawmakers are scared to death they may be photographed with the wrong person; his reaction is exactly as I would expect. The problem is, the republican base is so fucking crazy, they'll hammer anyone they even suspect of not towing the Trump line. It won't end well for them.
“I think there’s a right-wing conspiracy to promote the idea of a left-wing conspiracy”

FrontSight wrote: Fri Jun 18, 2021 11:00 am Republican lawmakers are scared to death they may be photographed with the wrong person; his reaction is exactly as I would expect. The problem is, the republican base is so fucking crazy, they'll hammer anyone they even suspect of not towing the Trump line. It won't end well for them.
Hopefully as the GOPathetic splits more and more deeply, few GOP can't win or keep a seat. The never trumper group is large, and getting larger.