Steel Challenge Event this Saturday (UPDATE)

Moderators: shinzen, admin, Inquisitor, AmirMortal, 321FLSurfer, ForumModerator, WebsiteContent

321FLSurfer
Grizzled Veteran

Steel Challenge Event this Saturday (UPDATE)

#1 Post by 321FLSurfer » Mon Apr 02, 2018 1:15 pm

UPDATE FOR THIS SATURDAY'S STEEL CHALLENGE AT UNIVERSAL IN FROSTPROOF;
Registration is $20. I previously stated you need 5 mags- THIS IS INCORRECT- you only need 5 mags if you are shooting production class. Open or limited class you can use hi-cap mags, so 2 should be fine, 3 is better (you have to clear a total of 25 plates assuming no misses at each stage, so 2x 17 or 18 rd mags should be fine). I have extra Glock and Springfield XD 9mm mags if you would like to borrow. An OWB holster is mandatory, unless you are shooting PCC, then just a case is needed to gun up and gun down. Registration starts at 8:30, shooting at 9:30. We will hold a club business meeting afterwards at a location TBD, if you want to participate via Google Hangout (video chat), email me at Keith.Ellis.FL@gmail.com. Also, I will be bringing an extra pistol caliber carbine to shoot and an extra rig (pistol, holster, mags), so please don't let a lack of equipment keep you away. Round count is estimated at 150 with no misses, I will bring 250-300 because i'm pretty terrible at shooting.
Listen to the LGC podcast: https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/the ... 80021?mt=2

"None of us is as smart as all of us." - K. Blanchard

321FLSurfer
Grizzled Veteran

Re: Steel Challenge Event this Saturday (UPDATE)

#2 Post by 321FLSurfer » Thu Apr 26, 2018 10:27 pm

Range day pics

ImageImageImageImage

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Listen to the LGC podcast: https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/the ... 80021?mt=2

"None of us is as smart as all of us." - K. Blanchard