Assessing a used Glock?

A shop near me has a used Glock 34 (gen 4). They're not exactly giving it away, so the price would be OK if it doesn't have any real wear. Any specific suggestions how to poke and prod a Glock to judge if it's going to be a good 'un?
IMR4227: Zero to 900 in 0.001 seconds

I'm only killing paper and my self-esteem.

Re: Assessing a used Glock?

Trigger feels ok (for a Glock). No unexpected rattling. Sights not loose. Pull back the slide and look to be sure there isn’t a ton of wear on the outside of the barrel. Look at the breech face around the firing pin ( best place to spot wear resulting from very high round count). Look through the bore and be sure of no goobers. Pop the slide off as part of your inspection; ask first but walk away if they won’t let you look inside. It’s ok if they insist on taking it apart for you.

The coating on top of the barrel will have a "Glock smiley" on any gun that's been fired more than a few mag-ful. If it is very clean on top toward the muzzle where it contacts w the slide going back, the gun has not been fired much.
"It is better to be violent, if there is violence in our hearts, than to put on the cloak of non-violence to cover impotence. There is hope for a violent man to become non-violent. There is no such hope for the impotent." -Gandhi

Fortunately there's not a ton to go wrong with them. In addition to the comments above, if it's over 5-10k rounds the recoil spring should be replaced which is a cheap and easy fix. Unless someone has been trying to backyard mechanic it, it will probably just work. It's what the damned things do, and it's why I still have a 17.
“Do the best you can until you know better. Then when you know better, do better.”
- Maya Angelou