Re: Beretta PX4 Storm Compact

Bang

I have so many other guns trying to convince me to buy them...
Yes, I have the same problem. They line up like the singing children in 'The Sound of Music' and beg me to buy them. They sing like the Sirens (σειρήνα).

And eventually, I yield to the songs ... one ... by ... one.

Yup. My first choice 90% carry pistol is a Beretta Px4 Storm subcompact. I'd like a full size Storm (9mm for me) and probably will some day. Like others, all my carry guns are hammer fired and I prefer DA/SA but have 2 DAO pistols that I pocket carry and love them as well....one is a Beretta Pico in .380 the other is a Sig P290RS 9mm.

I do love Beretta handguns...always have.

VooDoo
Tyrants disarm the people they intend to oppress.

I am sworn to support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic.

VodoundaVinci wrote:Yup. My first choice 90% carry pistol is a Beretta Px4 Storm subcompact. I'd like a full size Storm (9mm for me) and probably will some day. Like others, all my carry guns are hammer fired and I prefer DA/SA but have 2 DAO pistols that I pocket carry and love them as well....one is a Beretta Pico in .380 the other is a Sig P290RS 9mm.

I do love Beretta handguns...always have.

VooDoo
The PX4 Sub Compact is on my list. That and a full size (5") striker pistol will complete my handgun collection. Or so just keep telling myself.

Sent from my SM-T580 using Tapatalk

And I heartily recommend the CX4 carbine to go with it. Nothing quite like having a rifle and pistol that use the same mags.
All religions united with government are more or less inimical to liberty. All, separated from government, are compatible with liberty.-Henry Clay
Both oligarch and tyrant mistrust the people, and therefore deprive them of their arms.—Aristotle

Hiker wrote: Tue Nov 13, 2018 12:10 pm And I heartily recommend the CX4 carbine to go with it. Nothing quite like having a rifle and pistol that use the same mags.
I thought really long and hard about it, but I didn't like the Px4 at all, so I got the Cx4 with the 92fs mags and the Kel-Tec Sub2000 that uses the same ones. I liked the 92fs pistol a lot, but liked the VP9 better. Still, having PCCs that share magazines does make life easier. In a move that I guess must be design-driven, Beretta's APX doesn't use the 92 mag. Otherwise, I might have traded my p320 in on an APX, for the same modularity.
"Even if the bee could explain to the fly why pollen is better than shit, the fly could never understand."