The Italians make everything run on time
And the Germans are the police
Haven't heard that for a while. But I heard it begin with the other half first:
Heaven is where:
The chefs are all French.
The engineers are all German.
The police are all British.
The lovers are all Italian.
And the whole thing is run by the Swiss.
"Even if the bee could explain to the fly why pollen is better than shit, the fly could never understand."

Re: I’m weak.....

I didn't want to overdo it, so I chose half.

Not that I'm given to overdoing things... :whistle:

YankeeTarheel wrote: Thu Nov 29, 2018 7:30 pm
Hell is where:
The British are the chefs
The Swiss are the lovers
The French are the mechanics
Heaven is where:
Hell is where:
The Swiss are the lovers

beaurrr wrote: Thu Nov 29, 2018 7:56 pm I didn't want to overdo it, so I chose half.

Not that I'm given to overdoing things... :whistle:

YankeeTarheel wrote: Thu Nov 29, 2018 7:30 pm
Hell is where:
The Swiss are the lovers
Heaven is where:
Not to worry! I took care of it for you!
(reminds me of an old Dennis the Menace comic "Hey, Mom! I oiled the piano and nobody even had to ask me to do it!" :huh: :cry:
"Even if the bee could explain to the fly why pollen is better than shit, the fly could never understand."

beaurrr wrote: Thu Nov 29, 2018 4:57 pm I think you got a winner. What got your interest in the SW model 41? Bisbee told me about his experience shooting one. As I recall, he was particularly struck by how nice the trigger was. And that's saying something.
The K-frame target masterpiece 38 and 22. I have been looking for one for awhile. We now have three classic S&W target handguns from 1947 to 1960.

"Resistance is futile. You will be assimilated!" Loquacious of many. Texas Chapter Chief Cat Herder.

sikacz wrote: Wed Dec 05, 2018 8:13 pm Couldn’t resist comparing the S&W 22LR’s!
Damn! Very jealous. I have a revolver like that (although yours has nicer grips). I should complete the set.

But it would be more practical just to put some Volquartsen trigger parts in my MkII (or my other MkII). It wouldn't be quite the same, but my mediocre scores would never know the difference, I suspect.
IMR4227: Zero to 900 in 0.001 seconds

I'm only killing paper and my self-esteem.

Buck13 wrote: Fri Dec 14, 2018 1:14 am
sikacz wrote: Wed Dec 05, 2018 8:13 pm Couldn’t resist comparing the S&W 22LR’s!
Damn! Very jealous. I have a revolver like that (although yours has nicer grips). I should complete the set.

But it would be more practical just to put some Volquartsen trigger parts in my MkII (or my other MkII). It wouldn't be quite the same, but my mediocre scores would never know the difference, I suspect.
Here’s a family portrait Aurora, Borealis, and Precious. I made a thread on the grips on the K-frames. The were both redone with CDFingers Goop.

"Resistance is futile. You will be assimilated!" Loquacious of many. Texas Chapter Chief Cat Herder.
Attachments
4B27D73E-D245-411F-934C-52D37EF8D78B.jpeg

sikacz wrote: Tue Nov 27, 2018 10:10 am Just won a target pistol. Okay, I was the only bidder. Waited till a half hour before it was about to expire. Starting bid was a bit high, but it’s born about the same month and year as me. So an early birthday present!
Ha - I used that same logic when I bought my SKS; didn't want to be the oldest thing in the house!
Congrats on a nice purchase! :thumbup:
If you don't know where you're going, any road will take you there - George Harrison
Don't go where the road don't go - Ringo Starr

Aztex999 wrote: Sat Jan 05, 2019 2:05 am
sikacz wrote: Tue Nov 27, 2018 10:10 am Just won a target pistol. Okay, I was the only bidder. Waited till a half hour before it was about to expire. Starting bid was a bit high, but it’s born about the same month and year as me. So an early birthday present!
Ha - I used that same logic when I bought my SKS; didn't want to be the oldest thing in the house!
Congrats on a nice purchase! :thumbup:
A plus is the Smith is better preserved than me! :thumbup: