At long last, P-01

highdesert wrote:I agree, a beautiful family photo: CZ RAMI, CZ 75 P-01, CZ 75 SP-01 if I'm correct. Even matching grips. Bucolic, hope you have a son or daughter that is interested in firearms to inherit your collection.

Unfortunately, no. None of the progeny have any interest in them. My spouse has a nephew who would certainly enjoy some of them, particularly the Woodsman that was his grandfather’s. At some point I will start to divest. Not yet, Lord, not yet...

And, yes, your IDs are correct. All have decockers. The shiny 75 B in the first image does not.

Re: At long last, P-01

Congrats on the P-01. They trio definitely look great together. I remember seeing the stainless one on Facebook also.

I managed to get a PCR a couple weeks ago via a PPT. The price was right and the gun was practically new. I have yet to shoot it, but I love the way it feels in my hand. I'm also not a fan of the small sights it came with but will wait to upgrade.

Bucolic wrote: Tue Mar 19, 2019 6:25 am Well done finding a PCR!
I was surprised to see one popped up myself, and even more surprised still that no one jumped on it within 15 minutes (I guess the seller's zero ratings might have helped). Even then I was really on the fence since I had just acquired a 75B SA (I know, it's a disease). But I didn't think I would see another one for a while so I bit the bullet so to speak :)

Yeah, a sickness. I have it. Witness this: After convincing myself not to modify this one, I find myself thinking about the Cajun Gun Works Pro package. The trigger really could use some work. And while they have it, might as well have a set of trijicon night sights mounted. And, what the hell, I would save at least $5 in shipping if I add a stainless guide rod to the order, right?

I am ashamed at how weak I am...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk