Re: Anybody build a glock?

You really think so? A used 26 goes for $400. Plus work to customize. I think I could build a new "glock" for about $650 with some nice features and super flashy colors (I'm thinking metalic blue frame and bronze slide).

Looking at some glock pics, it seems that Glocks are the Model A of guns...dead boring stock, but great bones to chop-up into a hot rod.

"Person, woman, man, camera, TV."

New rules on pistol builds make it near impossible. Have to submit three builds and have microstamping unless it's a single shot only.

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

“Do the best you can until you know better. Then when you know better, do better.”
- Maya Angelou

Cool. A 17 frame or 19?

I’d be interested to hear how your project turns out and what your final price rounds out to be. I agree a “glock” with a PCC is an unbeatable combo. And I have no problems with the grip angle of a Glock and find I hit my targets surprisingly well with it given all the other aesthetic limitations inherent to tupperware.

Gen 3 lowers will take previous generations’ slide/barrels, not 4 & 5’s. And as Marlene said, this is just a serviceable Glock in the end... nothing to get all excited about.
"It is better to be violent, if there is violence in our hearts, than to put on the cloak of non-violence to cover impotence. There is hope for a violent man to become non-violent. There is no such hope for the impotent." -Gandhi

What’s the tally so far? Is it completed?
"It is better to be violent, if there is violence in our hearts, than to put on the cloak of non-violence to cover impotence. There is hope for a violent man to become non-violent. There is no such hope for the impotent." -Gandhi

DamnYankee wrote:Not to hijack the thread, but I really like the look of that Ruger PCC model with the free float hand guard.

https://www.ruger.com/products/pcCarbin ... 19115.html

It has that PPSh-41 vibe...
This should be showing up at my house today: https://www.midwestindustriesinc.com/MI ... -crpc9.htm

It's Midwest Industries' version of an M-Lok handguard for the Ruger PC Carbine, and I think it looks pretty damn sweet. I've always been a fan of 8-sided M-Lok rails. I also ordered the charging handle and stock spacer with QD attachment points. I'll probably make a post once I get everything installed and put it through it's paces. Sorry to further hijack, haha.

Woa... looks kinda cute.

Attach a 30rd stick-mag and the gun might appear an appendage to the magazine!