Re: this looks different

Darwinchip wrote: Mon Aug 05, 2019 12:42 pm And here I was under the impression that greater than one bullet with a single trigger pull was a no-no.
yeah, me too. maybe they found a loophole. or maybe the ATF is on their way over there RIGHT NOW.
DispositionMatrix wrote: Mon Aug 05, 2019 12:59 pm
These Revolvers are far more superior...
Great job with the ad copy.
welcome to the internet.
that would be superior-er. no, that's not right, superior-est? that would be most superior. whatever.
i'm retired. what's your excuse?

lurker wrote: Mon Aug 05, 2019 1:01 pm
Darwinchip wrote: Mon Aug 05, 2019 12:42 pm And here I was under the impression that greater than one bullet with a single trigger pull was a no-no.
yeah, me too. maybe they found a loophole. or maybe the ATF is on their way over there RIGHT NOW.
I'd be more inclined to lean towards loophole, they're not based out of Kansas so one would hope they would have made sure they were making a legal product. (And, like some of the "wrist brace" manufacturers, made sure to point out that legality.) Either way it almost seems like something designed specifically to taunt, for lack of a better word, the NFA definitions.

Should make one hell of a fireball though.
He roughed us, then he cuffed us
And he took us off to jail
No picture on a poster, no reward, and no bail

senorgrand said:

It sounds like something that would have been tried in the 1890s though.
My thoughts exactly. The lack of a complete trigger guard is very off putting to me. There is plenty of room to add a full guard. IMO, their design greatly increases the likelihood of an AD - that open trigger could snag on a lot of things.

I think I'll keep my J-Frame carrying .38 sp.

Of course, they DO admit the reason for such a firearm:

"These Revolvers are far more superior to any other automatic pistol which are rendered useless when they jam or misfire."

Case closed.
It is an unfortunate human failing that a full pocketbook often groans more loudly than an empty stomach.

- Franklin D. Roosevelt

When I first saw it I thought of the old pepperbox pistols, a famous one was the Sharp's Pepperbox. And the trigger and guard reminded me of the Fitz 38 Spl revolver. Interesting but I'll stay with what I have.
"Everyone is entitled to their own opinion, but not their own facts." - Daniel Patrick Moynihan

I thought the "folding Glock" and the credit card sized folding 22LR guns were weird enough. The double barrel AR and 1911 out there are interesting. Not much can shock me these days.
It is an unfortunate human failing that a full pocketbook often groans more loudly than an empty stomach.

- Franklin D. Roosevelt