Jo Jorgensen 2020

Seems as if there used to be a thread for the Libertarian Party's candidate.

Here is her running mate, Spike Cohen, in Boston talking about firearms for people here illegally, as told by a conservative rag:
Libertarian VP Candidate: Let Illegal Immigrants Have Guns (Archive link)
The self-described anarchist and vice-presidential candidate for the Libertarian Party sees himself as more pro-gun than the Republican Party. It’s a point he emphasized during a three-hour appearance on Boston Common during which he spoke with about 20 people.

He criticized Republicans for supporting Red Flag gun laws, and President Donald Trump for banning bump stocks. He also took issue with Republicans supporting gun rights — yet excluding illegal immigrants from the opportunity.

Cohen told a New Boston Post reporter at the event that he disagreed with Republicans who don’t think illegal immigrants should own guns.
I'm not sure for whom this piece was supposed to generate outrage.

Re: Jo Jorgensen 2020

Saw an article that estimated that third parties will get about half the number of votes this election compared to 2016. More people are concerned about supporting one of the two major candidates this election, than in voting third party as a protest vote.
"Everyone is entitled to their own opinion, but not their own facts." - Daniel Patrick Moynihan

YankeeTarheel wrote: Sat Oct 10, 2020 12:55 am
HuckleberryFun wrote: Fri Oct 02, 2020 3:37 pm If the Libertarians can peel off enough Trump voters to offset the Green Party siphoning off Biden voters I’m all for it.
If. If.

If my grandmother had balls she'd be my grandfather.
Ah, no...(s)he'd be your grandfather's same sex partner...and chances are you wouldn't be here at all.
Subliterate Buffooery of the right...
Literate Ignorance of the left...
We Are So Screwed

HuckleberryFun wrote: Fri Oct 02, 2020 3:37 pm If the Libertarians can peel off enough Trump voters to offset the Green Party siphoning off Biden voters I’m all for it.
Well it worked on me. I just really can't stand either major candidate. Biden seems incompetent most of the time, and Trump is... Well, I have no words. Don't even get me started on how disgusted I am in Harris as VP pick. It's such a shame Tulsi got thrown to the way side.

BillyRaysMullet wrote: Tue Nov 03, 2020 5:12 pm
Well it worked on me. I just really can't stand either major candidate. Biden seems incompetent most of the time, and Trump is... Well, I have no words. Don't even get me started on how disgusted I am in Harris as VP pick. It's such a shame Tulsi got thrown to the way side.
You’re not alone in that sentiment.

"Resistance is futile. You will be assimilated!" Loquacious of many. Texas Chapter Chief Cat Herder.