tRumps Lawyer Lin Wood is just a few sticks short of a cord

Trump-loving attorney Lin Wood declared himself the second coming of Jesus Christ: Former associates

On Thursday, Law & Crime reported that former legal partners of pro-Trump attorney Lin Wood allege that he suggested he might be the second coming of Jesus Christ, and admitted to assaulting one of them in an elevator on tape.

The allegations appear in filings for a lawsuit by former partners Nicole Wade, Jonathan Grunberg, and Taylor Wilson, which accuses Wood of fraud and breach of contract for agreeing to an undisclosed settlement when they left the firm over his "erratic, hostile, abusive, and threatening" behavior, then not following through with the agreed payment.

The partners claim that they have taped Wood saying, "I might actually be Christ coming back for a second time in the form of an imperfect man, elevating Christ consciousness. That cause you to have a little bit of a chill? Who would be more eloquent to say what the will of God is, the belief of God in me ... I represent Moses. I represent Ananias the believer. I'm like the power of King David. Now look you all, I told you I was going to pray tonight to my God, not to myself, because to me there's God and there's me."

Take advantage of our limited time offer. Go ad-free for just $2 a week. Support independent journalism.
The partners also claim that he admits on tape to an incident in which he physically assaulted Grunberg in a hotel elevator during an out-of-town deposition for "essentially no reason whatsoever."

Wood, who has represented a number of controversial right-wing litigants, has been a key player behind the lawsuits seeking to overturn the presidential election, although he has fallen from favor among President Donald Trump's inner circle for his erratic behavior and his calls for a right-wing "boycott" of the pivotal Georgia Senate runoffs.

He has also attracted attention for suggesting with zero evidence that Chief Justice John Roberts, who refused to take up a number of pro-Trump voting challenges, is a child sex trafficker and may have been involved in Antonin Scalia's death.
https://www.rawstory.com/lin-wood-2649708131/

But maybe to far for some of them.
Trump fans freak out after attorney Lin Woods claims Jeffrey Epstein is alive

Lin Wood, an attorney attempting to help Donald Trump dispute the election returns in Georgia, set off a flurry of controversy on Wednesday night after he tried to implicate Supreme Court Chief Justice John Roberts in the death of late Justice Antonin Scalia, and then suggested that Robert's two children were adopted with the help of Jeffrey Epstein.

Thursday morning, the attorney doubled-down and claimed that Epstein -- who died under mysterious circumstances in a New York City jail -- was still alive.

As Wood tweeted, "I am fully aware of the onslaught of attacks being made against me based on my revelations about Chief Justice John Roberts. Before attacking me, maybe fair-minded people would first ask Roberts to tell the truth. Or ask Jeffrey Epstein. He is alive."

That set off a wave of stunned reactions on Twitter, with fans of the president worrying that the attorney's bizarre pronouncements would damage his case on election fraud.

As one fan wrote, "Come on, Lin. I'm on your side, but now you're just sounding insane."

You can see his tweet and responses below -- including from some supporters who are swallowing his story hook, line and sinker.
https://www.rawstory.com/lin-wood-2649707248/
No wonder tRump likes him he fits right in with the likes of Rudy and other rightwing Trumpers AKA QAnon.
Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored.-Huxley
"We can have democracy in this country, or we can have great wealth concentrated in the hands of a few, but we can't have both." ~ Louis Brandeis,

Re: tRumps Lawyer Lin Wood is just a few sticks short of a cord

YankeeTarheel wrote: Thu Dec 31, 2020 4:22 pm "sounding insane"? As if there is any doubt that Trump, Guiliani, Sidney Powell, and Lin Wood are 4 of the most insane people on the planet????
At least of those that aren't permanently committed to state hospital for the insane.
"We can have democracy in this country, or we can have great wealth concentrated in the hands of a few, but we can't have both." ~ Louis Brandeis,

TrueTexan wrote: Thu Dec 31, 2020 4:25 pm
YankeeTarheel wrote: Thu Dec 31, 2020 4:22 pm "sounding insane"? As if there is any doubt that Trump, Guiliani, Sidney Powell, and Lin Wood are 4 of the most insane people on the planet????
At least of those that aren't permanently committed to state hospital for the insane.
I expect every one of them, if locked up like that, in a few weeks would be flinging their own feces at the staff.
"Even if the bee could explain to the fly why pollen is better than shit, the fly could never understand."

YankeeTarheel wrote: Thu Dec 31, 2020 4:29 pm
TrueTexan wrote: Thu Dec 31, 2020 4:25 pm
I expect every one of them, if locked up like that, in a few weeks would be flinging their own feces at the staff.
Just like the primates at the Zoo.

Lin Wood is in Atlanta. He is just a circus clown who barks crazy shit to make money. Rudy spews Russian propaganda and Trump just parrots lines stolen from right-wing radio, but Lin Wood makes them all look "moderate". I still can't tell if Sidney Powell and Jenna Ellis are true believers or just grifters like the rest of that crew. I am not sure that it matters, but they are all making money off this stuff. However, Rush Limbaugh and Alex Jones have been doing that for years, too.

I'm guessing that you don't have a ton of right-wing radio in blue states. We have "Christian" radio, Country, R&B, Top 40, and lots of misogynist/racist/far-right "talk" radio down here.
It is an unfortunate human failing that a full pocketbook often groans more loudly than an empty stomach.

- Franklin D. Roosevelt

More crazy shit from Lin Wood.
On Friday, pro-Trump lawyer Lin Wood — already raising eyebrows for suggesting Chief Justice John Roberts was involved in Antonin Scalia's death and that deceased pedophile billionaire Jeffrey Epstein is still alive — took things a step further, tweeting that outgoing Vice President Mike Pence will be executed for treason and Secretary of State Mike Pompeo will "save" the election.

It is unclear why he thinks Pence committed treason, or why he thinks Pompeo would have any role in anything if Pence were removed from office, although it is possible he incorrectly believes Pompeo is next in the line of succession — in reality, House Speaker Nancy Pelosi is.
https://www.rawstory.com/lin-wood-2649714701/

How did he get through law school and pass the Bar Exams without taking civics or government in college? Or he didn't remember what he read.

TrueTexan wrote: Fri Jan 01, 2021 4:21 pm More crazy shit from Lin Wood.
On Friday, pro-Trump lawyer Lin Wood — already raising eyebrows for suggesting Chief Justice John Roberts was involved in Antonin Scalia's death and that deceased pedophile billionaire Jeffrey Epstein is still alive — took things a step further, tweeting that outgoing Vice President Mike Pence will be executed for treason and Secretary of State Mike Pompeo will "save" the election.

It is unclear why he thinks Pence committed treason, or why he thinks Pompeo would have any role in anything if Pence were removed from office, although it is possible he incorrectly believes Pompeo is next in the line of succession — in reality, House Speaker Nancy Pelosi is.
https://www.rawstory.com/lin-wood-2649714701/

How did he get through law school and pass the Bar Exams without taking civics or government in college? Or he didn't remember what he read.
Because Lin Wood is a carnival barker. He is just trying to stir up crap to make money from donations and lawyer fees. He knows what he is doing and it is all about making money. He is just Alex Jones with a law degree and no radio show. Some right-wing lawyers make millions on the anti-abortion carnival circuit (Jay Sekulow and family) and some have other high-paying cons/gigs (Rudy).
It is an unfortunate human failing that a full pocketbook often groans more loudly than an empty stomach.

- Franklin D. Roosevelt