Re: Good resources re: shotgun ammo?

DirtyFH wrote:Anyone know any good resources to read about different shotgun ammo/shells? I would love a good overview of different loads, sizes, etc.

Wikipedia is meh.

Do you want reviews of specific brands or just general ideas about #7 vs #8 etc.?
"The waves which dash on the shore are, one by one, broken; but yet the ocean conquers nevertheless."
- Lord Byron

DirtyFH wrote:Anyone know any good resources to read about different shotgun ammo/shells? I would love a good overview of different loads, sizes, etc.

Wikipedia is meh.
get a 10 gauge, definately. no in all seriousness get a 12ga, and just pick up boxes of ammo, they're cheap. and fun.
If I hear "crony" capitalism one more time I'm going to be ill. Capitalism is capitalism, dog eats dog and one dog ends up on top, and he defends that place with all the power he's accumulated.

mark wrote:

Wikipedia is meh.

Do you want reviews of specific brands or just general ideas about #7 vs #8 etc.?
Just want general ideas about lengths, different loads, etc. Seems like there are so many. I get the differences between gauges though.

Link provided by masonalannz was very good.