Santa came today!

The brown-clad Santa (the UPS guy) brought my Crosman 1377 today.

Pictures after I get it home this evening.

Now I need to make a pellet trap - I'm going to make one of these: http://www.babymd.net/aa_improved_silen ... t_trap.htm

Exciting! I can shoot in the basement over the winter now. Whee!
-+-+-+-+
"Nothing exists except atoms and empty space. Everything else is just opinion." -Democritus 
-+-+-+-+-
Come check out my custom 1911 grips and other wooden items at my Etsy store.

Re: Santa came today!

Here we go.

The rear sight was drifted all the way over to the right and it was shooting left, so I centered it up and it seems to shoot pretty much where I point it.

Time to build a pellet trap!
-+-+-+-+
"Nothing exists except atoms and empty space. Everything else is just opinion." -Democritus 
-+-+-+-+-

Inquisitor wrote:Three things:

Custom grips:
Those are cool. I might try and make some... :)
Inquisitor wrote:Gamo pellets are shit.
Sure, now you tell me, AFTER I bought 500 of them! :ras:

Seriously though, what do you like?
Inquisitor wrote:And I made a pellet trap from duct seal, good stuff, cheap, and fast. Silent too:
That's my plan. I'm going to make one of these lined with duct seal: http://www.babymd.net/aa_improved_silen ... t_trap.htm
-+-+-+-+
-+-+-+-+-

Ultravox wrote:Here we go.

The rear sight was drifted all the way over to the right and it was shooting left, so I centered it up and it seems to shoot pretty much where I point it.

Time to build a pellet trap!
Congrats! You got a Crossman Classic. Get it sighted in and pick a target thats downloadable to our printers. Then lets start a indoor short range, "pellet pistol Winter Fun Shoot".

I gota have a reason to get up in the morning.

Pointfocus (Gil)
I remarked, I was trying to keep relaxed, the Zen Master replied: 'That's just the trouble, you make an effort to think about it. Concentrate on your breathing, as if you had nothing else to do. (Quote modified to fit.)
Zen in the Art of Archery.