Re: CZ 455 Ultra Lux first out range review!

Very nice!

A few years ago I was high into collecting old American .22 bolt action rifles (and also had my eye on the CZ's). Those long sight radius' are truly magic for accuracy. I never put a glass on those rifles.

It was a surprise to discover that the longer barrels actually slowed down the bullet... that .22lr flies fastest best with a 16" barrel?!?

Today I have a Western Fields single shot .22 with a scope on it that I keep for plinking. All the other fun ones are gone. Glad to see your review of the CZ Ultra Lux!
"It is better to be violent, if there is violence in our hearts, than to put on the cloak of non-violence to cover impotence. There is hope for a violent man to become non-violent. There is no such hope for the impotent." -Gandhi

Re: CZ 455 Ultra Lux first out range review!

Thanks for posting this review of the CZ 455 Ultra Lux. Nice to know that there are other ultra lux owners out there.
I just purchased one of these beauties in Dec. 2016 and have yet to shoot it. When the bad weather subsides I am taking it out for a spin.
I love small caliber rimfire rifles. In 22 LR I most often use CCI Mini Mags when they are available. I bet the CCI Quiets in this gun is like having a silencer installed.
Congratulations on your acquisition and happy shooting!

Bobo, new LGC member
You can fool some of the people all of the time, but you can't fool all of the people all of the time - Abe Lincoln