Looking for a lightweight edc belt

It's finally reached triple digits here and I am ready to shed some weight. Looking for a light EDC belt, preferably fabric. It doesn't need to hold up more than a phone, keys, pepper spray and maybe an lcr (pants are optional).

Any recommendations? I was looking at the Slide Belts.

"Person, woman, man, camera, TV."

Re: Looking for a lightweight edc belt

Please at least wear short with the belt. I'm fairly certain you'll have a run in with the police otherwise. I wear leather belts with my shorts as well, so no change from winter to summer for me on that. My RockyRiver Leather belt is just fine for all seasons.
“Do the best you can until you know better. Then when you know better, do better.”
- Maya Angelou

shinzen wrote:Please at least wear short with the belt. I'm fairly certain you'll have a run in with the police otherwise. I wear leather belts with my shorts as well, so no change from winter to summer for me on that. My RockyRiver Leather belt is just fine for all seasons.
I'm gonna let my freak flag fly. ;)

Too damn hot for leather. I'm ditching my shoes for something that breaths as well. Just too damn hot here and I wilt with anything over body temp.

senorgrand wrote:I actually got a nylon belt from amazon. It's 1.5" wide and black with dull silver buckle.

I added some pouches to the inside, where I can carry a pocket knife, cash, and my car fob.

It's like a undercover batman belt. Love it!
I can't imagine this. Can you post it? With pants?

Puffing up is no substitute for smarts but it's a common home remedy

Simmer down wrote:
senorgrand wrote:I actually got a nylon belt from amazon. It's 1.5" wide and black with dull silver buckle.

I added some pouches to the inside, where I can carry a pocket knife, cash, and my car fob.

It's like a undercover batman belt. Love it!
I can't imagine this. Can you post it? With pants?
Yeah, I'm not interested in him demonstrating it without pants either.
Glad that federal government is boring again.

Belt, Front.

Belt, knife pocket.

Belt, money pouch and key fob pocket.

The money pouch will carry 10 bills easily. Going to put another one one the opposite hip. All items can be removed without taking off the belt, but you'll need to take it off to put stuff back in (pants are optional).

I used "invisible thread", which is a very thin monofilament to sew the 1.5" elastic pieces to the back. On my first try, I sewed the ends of the elastic to prevent fraying. Then I got smart and just used a lighter.

Whole thing cost about 30 bucks.

Attachments
20170818_080929-600x800.jpg
20170818_080924-600x800.jpg
20170818_080908-600x800.jpg