CZ Redhead Premier Target O/U

Another CZ incoming. Found a CZ Redhead Premier Target Over-Under 12 gauge at a fair enough price so my wife decided to buy it for me for my birthday. Paid and FFL sent their info to the seller, so now I just wait. I doubt it'll make my birthday this week, but next week would be a delight. Details and pics to follow.

"Resistance is futile. You will be assimilated!" Loquacious of many. Texas Chapter Chief Cat Herder.

Re: CZ Redhead Premier Target O/U

Congrats! Love it that you've got a new job and already buying more guns for us! Can't wait to see the pics of our newest acquisition. :yahoo:
I dearly love the state of Texas, but I consider that a harmless perversion on my part, and discuss it only with consenting adults. --Molly Ivins

if they give you lined paper, write sideways.--Juan Ramon Jimenez

Larch wrote:Congrats! Love it that you've got a new job and already buying more guns for us! Can't wait to see the pics of our newest acquisition. :yahoo:
You do know it means a range trip fairly soon. I expect y'all to be available!

"Resistance is futile. You will be assimilated!" Loquacious of many. Texas Chapter Chief Cat Herder.

Sweet! I wish I was nearer, though. :(

Can't wait to see/hear a range report! Those look really nice. I've been watching these threads keenly, as I have been looking for a shotgun for clays as well.

This past holiday season, Cabela's had CZ Teal models on sale. Seemed like a good deal, so I got one. Or at least I thought I did- it's been on back order ever since. My understanding is that it is a Cabala's-only model and based on the Redhead, but with a black receiver w/ less detail. Still comes with ejectors, supposedly. I may never know as I haven't heard anything...

Anywho, congratulations on the O/U!
"I am not a number, I am a free man!" - Number Six

FlyGuy wrote:Great acquisition. I would be up for a meet up to shoot some skeet. American Shooting Center is a great place to throw clays. Let me know when it comes in and we can go break it in.
Will do!

Bucolic wrote:Hmmm...could this be a scam to get us all to send Sizacz a CZ gift card?

Just kidding. Happy Birthday, Sika. Many happy returns and my many clays get smashed to smithereens!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Hmmm....yeah, CZ gift cards! :roflmao:

Bacchus wrote:Sweet! I wish I was nearer, though. :(

Can't wait to see/hear a range report! Those look really nice. I've been watching these threads keenly, as I have been looking for a shotgun for clays as well.

This past holiday season, Cabela's had CZ Teal models on sale. Seemed like a good deal, so I got one. Or at least I thought I did- it's been on back order ever since. My understanding is that it is a Cabala's-only model and based on the Redhead, but with a black receiver w/ less detail. Still comes with ejectors, supposedly. I may never know as I haven't heard anything...

Yup, I was thinking about looking into a deal for the Teal. Between frequent sales, gift cards, store credit, promos, etc. I'm looking at an $800 shotgun for $200 and some change.

khlavkalash wrote:
Bacchus wrote:Sweet! I wish I was nearer, though. :(

Yup, I was thinking about looking into a deal for the Teal. Between frequent sales, gift cards, store credit, promos, etc. I'm looking at an $800 shotgun for $200 and some change.
Cool!

Pure torture. My shotgun sat in Fort Worth for 24 hours instead of reaching Houston on Friday as initially estimated. So it made to Stafford this morning at 4am. Of course UPS won't try to deliver it today even though the FFL is open. They are instead going to try to deliver it Monday when the FFL is closed. So for me mid week earliest. Sniff...

Bisbee wrote:

:weep:
Yes, it's a small problem among huge problems that are significant. In reality most people's lives in our country are full of everyday issues that are insignificant considering those people who struggle to put food in their mouths and just stay alive. It's also insignificant to issues of people struggling with a steady paycheck, health care, a place to live and education in our own country. But, then this is a gun forum and I thought I'd share my misfortune no matter how insignificant. I have not forgotten other people's misfortunes, they are heavy on my mind. :cry:

Meant in humor :laugh:
The real troubles we face in the world needs for us to laugh at what can be found funny.
"It is better to be violent, if there is violence in our hearts, than to put on the cloak of non-violence to cover impotence. There is hope for a violent man to become non-violent. There is no such hope for the impotent." -Gandhi

Bisbee wrote:Meant in humor :laugh:
The real troubles we face in the world needs for us to laugh at what can be found funny.
True, true. My consolation purchase.

PS. I feel discomfort because I know people here at our forum that suffer everything I described. My thoughts are with them daily and they know who they are. They are my friends as well.

Attachments
IMG_3705.JPG