Re: Lock 'em up!

Looks interesting. Fire Rating = 0

I need a new Safe that stores more stuff. This one is cool but not even remotely fire resistant plus if a bad guy breaks in he can see all the goodies.

Not for me.

VooDoo
Tyrants disarm the people they intend to oppress.

I am sworn to support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic.

You can break into it with a die-grinder and cutting wheel in a few minutes, don't like the idea of it's "see through" doors and walls.
That door and lock are flimsy, a large crowbar would do the trick quick.
It's so Tacti-cool. You too can play Police equipment room.
Those who make peaceful revolution impossible, make violent revolution inevitable.

A little plastique, and Poof! It's open!

Nothing's impenetrable. Anything can be broken. But most thieves are lazy, that's why they are thieves--looking for easy pickings. So the idea is to deter them, and that's why it's called "reasonable" security, because the Courts have a pretty firm definition of what "reasonable" means in various circumstances.
"Even if the bee could explain to the fly why pollen is better than shit, the fly could never understand."

It looks pretty good for a locker (as opposed to a safe), but almost $700 before shipping? But it will keep toddlers out.
MaxwellG wrote: Sat Jun 30, 2018 8:33 am It's so Tacti-cool. You too can play Police equipment room.
Yep. That's exactly what this thing is all about.
"There never was a union of church and state which did not bring serious evils to religion."
The Right Reverend John England, first Roman Catholic Bishop of Charleston SC, 1825.

Interesting design. One other consideration, you'd better be OK with the ambient room temperature and humidity, because you can't change it inside that cabinet.

It would be nice if reviewers could do some simple lab testing on the product's key value proposition. Like, test how long it takes to break into a safe with simple hand tools like pry bars.

That sounds like Consumer Reports type testing, but I don't think they do gun stuff.
"To initiate a war of aggression...is the supreme international crime" - Nuremberg prosecutor Robert Jackson, 1946