ready to switch to coated

I've been loading precision Delta 45ACP 230gr FMJ for a few month and arriving at the end of the 2000ct box.
I'm thinking of trying 200gr SMC coated. I have a small list of manufacturers, They're all at around 10 or 11 cents a piece except for acme at 12 cents. Does anybody have a favorite and more importantly one that you would NOT recommend from the following list:

blue bullets .451
SNS .452
Bayou bullets .452
precision bullets .4515
acme bullets .452
Missouri bullets .452
black bullets .452

Most of them are 452 diameter

Re: ready to switch to coated

Ok, I got Bear Creek 45ACP 200gr SWC from old west
I'm looking at lyman's 49th reloading handbook. It has two different loads for two different bullets (#452460 and # 452630) that look alike, at least at first glance of the drawings.
It seems to me like #452630 would be the closest match but I wouldn't bet my gun, eyes and hand on it. I read somewhere that #452630 has a length of 0.625 while Bear creek is 0.609 according to my caliper. Is that a big or a small difference?
I'm planning to load it with hp38/win231 for paper punching.
What should I do?

use the data you have, seat the bullet shoulder even with the case mouth

The bullets you have data for have similar noses, but they are traditional grease groove bullets, which means at the same weight they will be longer in the shank but not in the nose. If you seat the bullet's shoulder even with the case mouth, you'll be at the right overall length for feeding, but will be occupying less case space than the bullets your data was intended for (which means lower pressures). No risk of blowing up as long as you are very careful to be sure your bullets are leaving the barrel when you start off with light loads.

I made some quick loads before going to the range this morning. The book say 4.0 to 6.0gr so I did just four at 4.4, four at 4.8 and four at 5.2, just to see how they would work, if they would cycle the slide.
--One of the 4.4 gr barely ejected 1 foot away,
--The 4.8gr amazed me, almost bulls eye at 20 yards! I've I only shoot so well with my Ruger MKIII and a red dot. Maybe I was just lucky.
--Then the 5.2gr wasn't as good.
It gives me an idea on how I will run another ladder, between 4.5 and 5.1, at the indoor range next time. There's probably no need to try bellow 4.4 or above 5.2.