Re: Republican, with out an apology

Bang wrote: Fri May 31, 2019 4:06 pm Now tell us how you really feel. :clap2:
i've been literally up to my elbows in used disposable diapers and rat poop the last couple of days and it seems to have reduced my tolerance for shit... to shit. i don't usually use this kind of language. please accept my apology. :sorry:

yes, K9s, more.
i'm retired. what's your excuse?

lurker wrote: Fri May 31, 2019 4:15 pm
i've been literally up to my elbows in used disposable diapers and rat poop the last couple of days and it seems to have reduced my tolerance for shit... to shit. i don't usually use this kind of language. please accept my apology. :sorry:

yes, K9s, more.
You need 16 barn cats!
"it's a goddamn impossible way of life"
"And so it goes"

Interestingly, from an old post in msgo.com (Miss'sippi Gun Owners), in response to a Feb 2015 question about what to do if an American pilot had been shot down and burned alive (instead of the poor Jordanian one).

His response:

"I am new here, This thread looks to be popular. I do not wish to make any one mad.

I think the answer to Mr. GunnyGene question our country should, In the event we loose a pilot to the ISIS
would be to put about 500 thousand troops on the ground in the big sand box. walk from one end to the other
leaving a red river behind us. Open Gitmo back up. fill it up. Execute the prisoners.

Here in the states, we should round up all radical Muslims and send them back, or to Gitmo.
any American's who have fought or gone over to fight. should be stripped of their citizenship
and branded as traitors.

BUT, what will really happen with the current administration me have.
They will be offered citizenship and tax breaks along with welfare

so, The reality answer to Mr GunnyGene's question is NOTHING

I do not want to make anyone mad, these are my thoughts"

What a sweet soul...
"We have met the enemy and he is us." Pogo.

Max, so well said. I enjoy that an all-expenses-paid trip to SE Asia was not wasted.

CDFingers
Crazy cat peekin' through a lace bandana
like a one-eyed Cheshire, like a diamond-eyed Jack

So, that was the same person as the OP? Such interesting grammar for someone "here in the states" when it sounds like what some other country would want to do.
It is an unfortunate human failing that a full pocketbook often groans more loudly than an empty stomach.

- Franklin D. Roosevelt

SailDesign wrote: Fri May 31, 2019 5:23 pm Interestingly, from an old post in msgo.com (Miss'sippi Gun Owners), in response to a Feb 2015 question about what to do if an American pilot had been shot down and burned alive (instead of the poor Jordanian one).

His response:

"I am new here, This thread looks to be popular. I do not wish to make any one mad.

I think the answer to Mr. GunnyGene question our country should, In the event we loose a pilot to the ISIS
would be to put about 500 thousand troops on the ground in the big sand box. walk from one end to the other
leaving a red river behind us. Open Gitmo back up. fill it up. Execute the prisoners.

Here in the states, we should round up all radical Muslims and send them back, or to Gitmo.
any American's who have fought or gone over to fight. should be stripped of their citizenship
and branded as traitors.

BUT, what will really happen with the current administration me have.
They will be offered citizenship and tax breaks along with welfare

so, The reality answer to Mr GunnyGene's question is NOTHING

I do not want to make anyone mad, these are my thoughts"

What a sweet soul...
I can just smell the grey goatee, pot belly, and bad haircut from here.

K9s wrote: Fri May 31, 2019 9:31 pm So, that was the same person as the OP? Such interesting grammar for someone "here in the states" when it sounds like what some other country would want to do.
Cannot absolutely guarantee that, but a fairly solid search finds no-one else on any other forum calling themselves by that name.

I do wonder about the bullwhip in pink paracord, though...... Strangely out of place.
"We have met the enemy and he is us." Pogo.

SailDesign wrote: Fri May 31, 2019 10:53 pm
K9s wrote: Fri May 31, 2019 9:31 pm So, that was the same person as the OP? Such interesting grammar for someone "here in the states" when it sounds like what some other country would want to do.
Cannot absolutely guarantee that, but a fairly solid search finds no-one else on any other forum calling themselves by that name.

I do wonder about the bullwhip in pink paracord, though...... Strangely out of place.
If you want a paracord bullwhip, talk to Hunter of Skulls. I don't know if he and his wife are still doing the paracord thing but that's where I would go.
Cynistoicureanism: The world view best expressed by "I can't trust 'em any farther then I can throw 'em, There's nothing I can do about it anyway, So let's have a drink".

lurker wrote: Fri May 31, 2019 4:15 pm

yes, K9s, more.
Lurker, pal, I'm confused: Why are you diapering rats????? :no:
"Even if the bee could explain to the fly why pollen is better than shit, the fly could never understand."

YankeeTarheel wrote: Fri May 31, 2019 11:09 pm
Lurker, pal, I'm confused: Why are you diapering rats????? :no:
I've never dipped rats. I did once have to clean 100 jars filled with pureed rats when I was working in the Food & Nutrition labs at Iowa State. :sick:
Cynistoicureanism: The world view best expressed by "I can't trust 'em any farther then I can throw 'em, There's nothing I can do about it anyway, So let's have a drink".

This thread is hilariously off kilter. I’ve not seen a more congenial thread meant to roast a disingenuous Newb go off in such directions. Some really intelligent humorists here though expressing the oddest life experiences.

Maybe someone should turn off the nitrous oxide in the room?
"It is better to be violent, if there is violence in our hearts, than to put on the cloak of non-violence to cover impotence. There is hope for a violent man to become non-violent. There is no such hope for the impotent." -Gandhi

SailDesign wrote: Fri May 31, 2019 10:53 pm

If I was motivated, I would search the images. I have already made up my mind about the subject.

It is an unfortunate human failing that a full pocketbook often groans more loudly than an empty stomach.

- Franklin D. Roosevelt

it's a long story, and had nothing to do with this thread except that my tolerance for BS is impaired. i had to drive 8 hrs over the mountains back to TN to clean up after a non-paying ex-tenant. among other things, rather than drive 2 minutes to the trash collection center, he chose to fill the old 6'x6' pumphouse with bagged trash, much of which was used disposable diapers. since the collection took some time to build, rats moved in, adding their contribution. the neighbors started complaining to us shortly before we started eviction. they also left a fridge and freezer full of food. :sick: over the course of 4 days i only saw 4 rats.
LUGO1264.JPG
Last edited by lurker on Sat Jun 01, 2019 1:42 am, edited 2 times in total.

Holy sheeit!
"It is better to be violent, if there is violence in our hearts, than to put on the cloak of non-violence to cover impotence. There is hope for a violent man to become non-violent. There is no such hope for the impotent." -Gandhi

i read somewhere that the founders (jefferson, madison, adams, that lot) were aware that republics generally lasted 200 years or less. they tried to put checks in place to counter that tendency, and we're about to see if they were successful. the fact that republicans in general are cheerfully singing along while their conman-in-chief endangers the republic looks remarkably close to treason to me. now, i don't advocate for totalitarianism of any sort, either left or right, but if i were supreme ruler (gods forbid it!) i'd be having the republican party leadership up on charges right now. granted it would be more expedient to haul them out back and execute the lot of them by firing squad, but i prefer to hew to the rule of law.

i suppose this sort of post could get me on some list or other, but under the circumstances, is that really such a bad thing?

After we launder the orange stain from our skivvies, there will commence a decade-long electoral purge of those who protected the stain. From my fingers to god's eyes.

CDFingers
Crazy cat peekin' through a lace bandana
like a one-eyed Cheshire, like a diamond-eyed Jack